I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Reading this makes me feel a ****load better about my current deal, despite its antagonistic feel, it rings true.Originally posted by Craig Reeves
NOT ALL GUYS LIKE EASY WOMEN. THESE guys like easy women because that's the only pvssy they can get. They will basically screw anything in a size 6 skirt because they CANNOT HANDLE a challenging and intellegent woman, and that's period end of story.
About 90% of the guys on this site AREN'T real DJ's or REAL men.....they're just horny wussies with little "DJ tricks" up their sleeves.
Hmmph...I don't know why half of these people can call themselves DJ's when they'd fvck some two-bit slut on the side of the road....it certainly doesn't take a "DJ" to do that.
-BUT of course....nobody else is going to reply because I've shut alot of them up.......as usual...
what are you, mr. Mackey from South Park ?Originally posted by Dubs
No, WE don't. YOU do.
Any normal person that has "been" with quality women knows that there are more interesting things than just simple sex.
Because, you golden arms and anyone that agrees with him, you are either not getting very much attension with the laides, you are trying to make up for lost time or are have some sort of complex that fvcking as many women as you can will make you happy.
See, ManOMan this is the perfect example of a guy just trying to get laid. At 28 yrs of age he has no deeper concern than that. I am not exspecting anyone to be thinking of marrige(heaven forbid) but again i find it interesting how shallow the average man is. You all complain why women are so "evil" or "bad" but look no further than this post. Men for the most part encourage women to act so *****y and sluty "ill stay with you, regardless of the qualities that you lack, but i don't care becuase you have nice breasts".
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by California Love
you don't want a woman that comes on to you too easily. You want that one that you can't seem to conquer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is more of a personality thing. Some guys like to work for it other like it to fall in their lap. Personally i think a little of both works quite nice![]()
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
oh shut the fvck up idiot, a DJ this, a DJ that,......Originally posted by Craig Reeves
There's more to women than just their pu$$ies. There's more to women than just having sex with them.....and besides.....half of the people that post here make sh!t up anyway.
A DJ KNOWS that he can sex....so of course he's going to be more selective than some desperate idiot who would phuck anything female with her legs open. lol.
I believe she meant to say; REAL MEN don't want easy women.Originally posted by ( . )( . )
dont you DARE believe that bullsh!t.
are we all cleared up now?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
oh crikeys, not you again, i thought the novelty would have died down for you by now.Originally posted by Eileen
I believe she meant to say; REAL MEN don't want easy women.
Are we all cleared up now?
me me me me me me, but guys seriously look at me, am i intellectual and a master player?, see i can go toe to toe with you guys and argue against logic, look how independant i am, i am woman hear me squeek.....Originally posted by Eileen
Don't feel special Tits, I had a few spare moments and the computer was on. Sundays are quiet around the old casa. Looks as though I can still get a rise out of you easily enough.![]()
like i said you can keep your "challenge" i guess im just lazy.Originally posted by California Love
I'm totally backin Craig Reeves here. Why would you want an easy, average bang if you could do so much better? Easy women kill the challenge.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Originally posted by iqqi
never listen to a man! they think they want the punani, and they do! but they are incapable of handling such intimacy so soon. so the result is you are CUT OFF.
Im a lot younger than you so i agree at this point in time.Originally posted by ( . )( . )
il say it again just for the tards:
men want the easiest and least resistant road to your puzzy, dont get angry or frustrated at us because we would next you if you attempted to hold out your hoops for us to jump through or play games.
hell yeah, why would i choose the other kind over the one that cant wait for me to d!ck her?Originally posted by California Love
Im a lot younger than you so i agree at this point in time.
But at 28, is that still what you want?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.