Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

men don't want easy women

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Craig Reeves
NOT ALL GUYS LIKE EASY WOMEN. THESE guys like easy women because that's the only pvssy they can get. They will basically screw anything in a size 6 skirt because they CANNOT HANDLE a challenging and intellegent woman, and that's period end of story.

About 90% of the guys on this site AREN'T real DJ's or REAL men.....they're just horny wussies with little "DJ tricks" up their sleeves.

Hmmph...I don't know why half of these people can call themselves DJ's when they'd fvck some two-bit slut on the side of the road....it certainly doesn't take a "DJ" to do that.

-BUT of course....nobody else is going to reply because I've shut alot of them up.......as usual...
Reading this makes me feel a ****load better about my current deal, despite its antagonistic feel, it rings true.

Ta Craig. :cool:

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Men don't want easy women III

Originally posted by Dubs
No, WE don't. YOU do.

Any normal person that has "been" with quality women knows that there are more interesting things than just simple sex.

Because, you golden arms and anyone that agrees with him, you are either not getting very much attension with the laides, you are trying to make up for lost time or are have some sort of complex that fvcking as many women as you can will make you happy.

See, ManOMan this is the perfect example of a guy just trying to get laid. At 28 yrs of age he has no deeper concern than that. I am not exspecting anyone to be thinking of marrige(heaven forbid :D) but again i find it interesting how shallow the average man is. You all complain why women are so "evil" or "bad" but look no further than this post. Men for the most part encourage women to act so *****y and sluty "ill stay with you, regardless of the qualities that you lack, but i don't care becuase you have nice breasts".

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by California Love
you don't want a woman that comes on to you too easily. You want that one that you can't seem to conquer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is more of a personality thing. Some guys like to work for it other like it to fall in their lap. Personally i think a little of both works quite nice:)
what are you, mr. Mackey from South Park ?

sex is bad...mmmkay ??? get to know each other first....mmmmkay ??? you know what we call guys who want easy sex ? shallow guys...mmmkay ???

You can spare me your self-righteous lectures. Maybe you don't want easy women. The question was whether MEN want easy women or not and they do. Like I said before - any fat and ugly ho can walk into a bar and say "I want to get laid" and she'll have a number of dudes lining up to hit that. I am not even talking about myself, just men in general - testosterone at work - following your natural desires.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi...typical woman speak...you're making no sense...

men DO know what they want. women also know that men know what they want.

they want pvssy. this is why women play all sorts of games and have their tests, so as to filter these guys out. right?

wanna fvck???

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Craig Reeves
There's more to women than just their pu$$ies. There's more to women than just having sex with them.....and besides.....half of the people that post here make sh!t up anyway.

A DJ KNOWS that he can sex....so of course he's going to be more selective than some desperate idiot who would phuck anything female with her legs open. lol.
oh shut the fvck up idiot, a DJ this, a DJ that,......

well im a green belt "DJ" and i think you speak a load of sh!t, "DJ" NAZI!!!

oh and shorty , perhaps it rung true for YOU, for the rest of us it didnt, it rung total bullsh!t.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah......I don't know why a lot of you guys think y'all look cool posting on the INTERNET that you'd phuck anything that's female.

Real class....

Reaction score
Not taking sides, but Craig man you should quit being so b*tchy and let people tell their stories and get advice. Who cares if you're some badass DJ. Quit bragging and go do your thing. From what I learned, all DJs are MEN, and they do what they want when they want. They don't put others down or have to prove themselves by calling other people that post here wannabes. If you are a DJ, how did you become one without wanting to be? ( . )( . ) - do your thing man.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
dont you DARE believe that bullsh!t.

are we all cleared up now?
I believe she meant to say; REAL MEN don't want easy women.

Are we all cleared up now?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
I believe she meant to say; REAL MEN don't want easy women.

Are we all cleared up now?
oh crikeys, not you again, i thought the novelty would have died down for you by now.

i see you still all b!tchy about me calling out your bullsh!t, got bored with your lack of attention eh?

but thanks for explaining to me that because i bang easy women, im a "fake man", your advice is still gold i see.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't feel special Tits, I had a few spare moments and the computer was on. Sundays are quiet around the old casa. Looks as though I can still get a rise out of you easily enough. :p

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm totally backin Craig Reeves here. Why would you want an easy, average bang if you could do so much better? Easy women kill the challenge.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
Don't feel special Tits, I had a few spare moments and the computer was on. Sundays are quiet around the old casa. Looks as though I can still get a rise out of you easily enough. :p
me me me me me me, but guys seriously look at me, am i intellectual and a master player?, see i can go toe to toe with you guys and argue against logic, look how independant i am, i am woman hear me squeek.....

riiiight, lets not pretend you dont love it and live for your little online debates, i can almost hear your unworked kunt/c0ck getting wet/hard.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I'm totally backin Craig Reeves here. Why would you want an easy, average bang if you could do so much better? Easy women kill the challenge.
like i said you can keep your "challenge" i guess im just lazy.

and whats the difference, im still going to cvm whether it be with the chick who wants to bang now or the other one who thinks her puzzy is more special.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i said it once, and i will say it again.

Originally posted by iqqi
never listen to a man! they think they want the punani, and they do! but they are incapable of handling such intimacy so soon. so the result is you are CUT OFF.

so really, i will clarify.

there are the men like ( . )( . ) who do not even hide the fact they are incapable of intimacy. these are the cats that are easy to weed out. intelligent men, imagine trying to have a stimulating conversation with a braindead hotbabe. what is the point? it is the same with these types of men. thankgod you can see right through them in the beginning, they are irrelevant.

what i am talking about is your typical good man. he has been brainwashed by modern society into thinking that he wants a woman who is free and secure enough with her sexuality to give it up easy. happens in the movies all the time. sexual liberation and all that.

and the women are not free! they are not secure! they are trapped by the current trend of "sexual liberation" and insecure enough to buy into it! the are too insecure to believe that a man CAN and will stick around to get to know them, unless they are keeping them there with the punani. so in essense you have an entire relationship built on false ideas and trends.

and then these women wonder why the man loses interest (hell, even the man may be confused), and turns around and marries the prude chic he was complaining about before!!!

this isn't an ad for prudishness. that is one extreme. this is advocating true freedom. women, do not give something to a man just because he expects it!

how dare he! if he expects it, then he will never appreciate it.

if it is required, then where is the joy in choosing to share it?

think about it.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi, im guessing you are a girl?

On the subject of intimacy. Its not impossible with a low IQ and EQ girl; its just shallower and less sensual.

I definitely agree that an intelligent girl is much more satisfying, but i think you are taking your front onto a level of feminism. Your ideas are a bit jumbled (it seems as if you have a lot you want to say), but im getting the impression that you think women should be more conservative, so that they can attract the right guy, but then they should be more liberal, which totally contradicts it.

You've obviously went through some rough relationships, but I agree that men want women to give it up. The way we look at it, if a girl and guy are in a loving relationship, then sex is a necessary part.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
il say it again just for the tards:

men want the easiest and least resistant road to your puzzy, dont get angry or frustrated at us because we would next you if you attempted to hold out your hoops for us to jump through or play games.
Im a lot younger than you so i agree at this point in time.

But at 28, is that still what you want?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Im a lot younger than you so i agree at this point in time.

But at 28, is that still what you want?
hell yeah, why would i choose the other kind over the one that cant wait for me to d!ck her?

at 18, 28, 48, 58 etc do my needs for less bullsh!t change as i get older? i dont think so.

edit: oh i see what you were getting at, your under the false impression that the hoop holders are somehow more "quality" than the non gameplayers, and me being 28 would want the "quality" chicks.

lol, i got news for you mate.