Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men are now more likely to be single than women. It's not a good sign.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is difficult to discern between a MGTOW and an incel. I like to say that all incels are MGTOWs but not all MGTOWs are incels.

Incels do not get laid. A MGTOW is more likely to directly pay for sex. Some argue that MGTOWs can bang women without directly paying for it but avoid relationships but that's more of a pickup artist to me.

SoSuave's function is not to be an incel board or a MGTOW board. SoSuave is meant to be a seducers board.
OK, so as per your tautology, a man that cannot get free sex from a decent enough chick is an Incel if he doesn't resort to 'hos, but is MGTOW if he does? :rolleyes:

As for my tautology, the fact that a man might avail himself of 'hos does not signify that he is one or the other; the Incel stays angry at his lot in life, whereas the MGTOW more or less just moves on, even if a big part of it is convincing himself that he is better off by not having a woman. Of course, this is not a true MGTOW, since such a true MGTOW could get decent free poon if he wanted to; prime examples of true MGTOWs are the scientists that saw females as a distraction from their life's great work - e.g., Tesla, Newton.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clarey is right. Women are sending more and more decent men to the rejection bin. With a global surplus of males, they don't care.
Clarey is about the only guy on that side of the fence who I can listen to anymore. Doesn't trash marriage then secretly gets married.

Again, fellas need to be absolutely savage with respect to self interest. I'm convinced we could spend several lifetimes unraveling the lies. Personally, I can't be bothered.

It won't be you or I that gives a reality check. it's the wall. It's cratered smv. It's too little. Too late. Reality comes crashing down.

Get your popcorn bud. Enjoy the show.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The quality of women keeps going down while their standards go up.

Women are strong and capable, but they are perpetual victims who need government protection. Women want to be beautiful and garner attention, but they want to avoid being “objectified.” They preach about equality for women, but they still want all the privileges that come with being a women. These are just few of many contradictions that women must juggle with as ideology battles biology for dominance in their fickle minds. It’s no wonder they’re so crazy.
In aggregate, they are big and fat. By definition *****s too I might add. They want their cake and want to eat it too. Fake nails and makeup but no active gym membership. The crash is coming. Charge up your troll cannon.

To quote Julien blanc, "get better not bitter." Enjoy the decline.

Do yourself a favor. Lets run a social experiment. Look up women from your past. Guaranteed. Their life is rubbish. Single mom's, multiple kids different baby daddy, fat as ****kkkkk, and ran through. Ask me how I know?

^^^ this is what fellas are competing for. Men marry that.

Our path as a man is hard mode. Nobody is coming. Nobody cares. Step up or Step aside. The game of life is absolutely ruthless. Go throughthe fire. Embrace the struggle.

There's no coming back after. You cannot unsee this. Now you know.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basic human behavior has not changed for 100,000 years. The only thing that changes is technology, population growth, and diminished resource pressures. These things drive the development of culture to adapt to change. As cultures change there will always be conservative v. progressive conflict... those who believe cultural change is needed: those who do not want to change.

These social conflicts, in the past, could always be resolved with people wanting change, could just up and move to where there are not people and start over. This is how the USA was formed. The problem today is that we can no longer just pull up stakes and move. An individual, prior to the mid-1990s could just move, start over and go from there. You can't do that anymore...

Think about it... I know dozens of women when I was in college, who were absolute nymphomaniacs... now every now and then I will cross paths with one of them on social media... and they are married to Baptist ministers with grand-children. YOU CAN'T FVCKING DO THAT ANYMORE. Your past stays with you. So the reason why marriage is on the decline is because the totality of your life stays with you, making finding partners very difficult.

Every time a woman leaves a relationship she worries that what they did in that relationship will get posted as some kind of revenge. Men look at the woman's past and thinks "Do I really want to marry a girl whose idea of a good weekend is having a train run on her."

Everything you do lives forever on social media, your past is an open book, anyone can do a background check and learn everything about you as part of the public record. The reason why fewer people are getting married is because we learn too much about our potential partners too soon, and we never have time to ease into the shock.

Our culture as not settled into this new realty.
Very well-written piece there buddy. Are you also implying that, because people in the past were not able to "learn too much too soon" about their "potential partners" (thanks to the absence of technology that allows people to), they were also able to have more happy relationships?