Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men Are Coming Into Favor In The Dating Marketplace

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you haven't watched the Long Night KS stream yet, I highly recommend it as he basically states all this and more, that the reckoning of the modern woman is at hand, men have withdrew entirely, high value men are no longer after relationships and are dating young women and not entertaining marriage... The only scam now for the modern woman is child support and even that will be going out the door with women far surpassing men in education.

Our time is upon us, the dating game is slowly but surely shifting into our favor, it's simply a waiting game now.... I see the local women around me more desperate for a provider than ever, the awakening is happening and the Red Pill is beginning to be embraced by modern men, ironically, in large part to the efforts of the modern woman.

I am excited to see the future for men, I am very concerned about government intervention on this topic, the child support racket must continue at all costs it seems, but we are slowly awakening to the reality of The Long Night for women.

Show starts at 20:40 around there, it's a long one but worth the listen

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We now have what is basically Guaranteed Income for kids ($300/mo), so any taxpayer in essence supporting out single mommies. :mad: That said, American men are starting to disengage from the *marriage* market - because the quality of women available to the typical normie-tier man is atrocious.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We now have what is basically Guaranteed Income for kids ($300/mo), so any taxpayer in essence supporting out single mommies. :mad: That said, American men are starting to disengage from the *marriage* market - because the quality of women available to the typical normie-tier man is atrocious.
If your raising a kid on 300/m the joke is on you regardless

Reactions: B80

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your raising a kid on 300/m the joke is on you regardless
I think a kid can just about be raised on that (OK, a puberty-transitioning boy is going to be eating a lot more meat), especially after free school lunch. Heck, if I didn't have my car fuel/maintenance/repair/insurance, outside of my $150/mo beer budget :eek:, I could conceivably live on only about $500/mo (my house is paid off).

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d wait until the Laws change. Eventually all men wan to be with a woman and will take the abuse, belittlement, and entitlement factors that come into play.

Thats why we tell men do whatever you want, just don’t make it LEGAL. If you change your mind once you make it LEGAL, it will be hell.

Yet if you don’t make it LEGAL, you are weird, you are gay, you are an outcast, you are ugly, you don’t belong, you don’t know how to attract, you are a loser.

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More echo chamber circlejerk bait. sigh..
I havent seen one woman in the last 6 months with a good looking/ripped boyfriend, or a guy she doesn't have to maintain.

the only time I see a good looking couple is when i go to local villages where the man earns more.

something is happening....

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent seen one woman in the last 6 months with a good looking/ripped boyfriend, or a guy she doesn't have to maintain.

the only time I see a good looking couple is when i go to local villages where the man earns more.

something is happening....
Yeah I do wonder about the whole 'chad' thing. You rarely see really attractive men out with women. Maybe its all the makeup women wear that elevates their looks in public, or maybe the 'chads' are too busy sleeping with women to venture out.

Rare to see half well dressed, in shape, tall, good looking men around. Most seem to wear tracksuits or ill fitting jeans with sports trainers, with soft/overweight/thin looking physiques.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the child support racket must continue at all costs it seems
as much as the UK is one big cuck from cucksville, I will give them credit, they dont come after you for child support, (they do but its half hearted and you can ignore the letters)

I just by my daughter what she needs personally

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as much as the UK is one big cuck from cucksville, I will give them credit, they dont come after you for child support, (they do but its half hearted and you can ignore the letters)

I just by my daughter what she needs personally
Can you ignore it? I thought it was a legal requirement if they go down government and/or legal route?

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I do wonder about the whole 'chad' thing. You rarely see really attractive men out with women. Maybe its all the makeup women wear that elevates their looks in public, or maybe the 'chads' are too busy sleeping with women to venture out.

Rare to see half well dressed, in shape, tall, good looking men around. Most seem to wear tracksuits or ill fitting jeans with sports trainers, with soft/overweight/thin looking physiques.
If I was chad you probably wouldnt see me out much either, I would be inside Banging hot women

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you haven't watched the Long Night KS stream yet, I highly recommend it as he basically states all this and more, that the reckoning of the modern woman is at hand, men have withdrew entirely, high value men are no longer after relationships and are dating young women and not entertaining marriage... The only scam now for the modern woman is child support and even that will be going out the door with women far surpassing men in education.

Our time is upon us, the dating game is slowly but surely shifting into our favor, it's simply a waiting game now.... I see the local women around me more desperate for a provider than ever, the awakening is happening and the Red Pill is beginning to be embraced by modern men, ironically, in large part to the efforts of the modern woman.

I am excited to see the future for men, I am very concerned about government intervention on this topic, the child support racket must continue at all costs it seems, but we are slowly awakening to the reality of The Long Night for women.

Show starts at 20:40 around there, it's a long one but worth the listen
I personally believe that the 'correction' will take generations if it started now

Reaction score
I’m also convinced Kevin Samuels is gay.

What self-respecting man wants to spend his days arguing with women? I’ve seen several videos and felt exhausted and frustrated by the end of each interaction lol.

The delusion he’s able to bring out from these chicks can be entertaining though
he’s not, he’s just a Kappa who are known to be flamboyant like that. Plus, the dude lives in Atlanta, Ga, so he couldn’t hide it if he tried.

To answer your second question, he makes money off of being the Oprah Winfrey for bitter angry men that need are subscribed to the cope poll.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
What self-respecting man wants to spend his days arguing with women? I’ve seen several videos and felt exhausted and frustrated by the end of each interaction lol.

The delusion he’s able to bring out from these chicks can be entertaining though
He used to give some pretty good advice to guys in the beginning.

But he later found that he gets way more views arguing with women.

The latter stuff doesn’t interest me.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin Samuels is a huge ech chamber cope, get off the couch OP….Basically Oprah Winfrey/Lizzo for men
Yes I agree, same with Rich Cooper and many other "red pilled" YTers, I've never heard a single original thought from any of them.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if that will play out like that but either case we are not going back to be 20 again.

I'll have no use for serious loyal women when I'll be 40, I wont have neither the libido nor the patience for mind fvcks I had before.

Right now for a guy in his mid 30s dating and relationships are a losing bet, had my fun in my 20s and glad as hell for that but now had to leave the table.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m also convinced Kevin Samuels is gay.

he’s not, he’s just a Kappa who are known to be flamboyant like that. Plus, the dude lives in Atlanta, Ga, so he couldn’t hide it if he tried.
Nah bruh. Kevin Samuels is gay. Open your eyes. His show is entertaining as heck but like most red-pill you tubers much of his material is ripped directly from Doc Love. KS is going home each night to his male lover.