Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men are books in a bookstore

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a bookstore the other day to pickup a gift. As I was walking in, I had an epiphany this must be how girls view us through OLD’s and other media. As an analogy and through her eyes:

Overwhelmingly she sees tons of options and selections everywhere. Books piled so high and toppling over each other.

She’s narrowed down the scope (needs) and approached the appropriate aisle (romance).
Still there’s thousands of volumes to choose from. Many only get a brief glance, others ignored but one book cover catches her attention (attraction) She looks at the back to get a brief synapses of the contents (profile). Its good but she puts it down because she’s looking for something better.

Another more visionally enticing one comes into the fold. This time she opens it and starts reading the prologue to get more insight on this interesting person. It’s good but the story line and characteristics (value) is not what she envisioned so she puts it down.

The search continues and this time she really likes one that checks off all the boxes. She proceeds to the checkout with growing anticipation. After settling in, she opens the book and starts reading the first few chapters. This man of mystery is so inviting, so mind blowing, she’s starting to feel a little tingle in her lady bits. She just can’t put it down.

Then… she reaches Chapter 4 “ The Bond Girl!
WTF just happened! Why is this man who appeared so masculine, rugged and alpha is suddenly chasing, desperate and weak over this women (frame). Aghast she throws the book down in disgust. She goes back to the store for a refund, demanding this is not what she paid for. In response the owners toss you in the discount bin in the DIY section.

Perhaps this is an over simplification but at what stage do you fail? Back in the day, I was good at the cover and prologue but too many times I F’d up a chapter and couldn’t get her to the finish line.
After years of improvement, I’ve done better but also acceptance that not every girl is going to pick you from the pile.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
If her interest is low you practically have to walk on eggshells with her. The smallest mistake makes her leave you instantly.

I've had a girl agree to meet up with me, she had a wrist injury so it wouldnt be for another two weeks since she cant drive. I said maybe you can take public transport instead.

I never heard from her again, these women give no room for error.

If i drove to her that would make me look too desperate, I also couldn't text her for two weeks on the slim chance she would still be up to go on a date.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, talking your way out of some dussy easier than talking in, never forget that, put in work and let that work speak for itself.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m more of a leaflet than a book. Glanced at for a second then tossed into the nearest bin.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Even if she has high interest, you say or do something she doesn't like, you're out. Actually it's when she has high interest that you have to be careful. There is no such thing as high interest in my opinion. She has high interest until she doesn't.
I disagree, when she has high interest you have a lot more room for error. My first ever girlfriend, i had no idea what to do on the date and was awkward af. I made her choose the location and awkwardly hugged her at the end. We dated for a year, she had high interest in me.

A girl with low interest, i could do everything right during the whole date and she would still ghost me.