Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men and women don't really like each other

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon OP. Women are playful little creatures. fvck them, feed them and ask them to leave after you've turned them into a useless rag doll. Other than that, I have no other use for them.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Really? I was thinking just the opposite. I'm not married, but I've been living with my girlfriend for well over a decade now. Here you have a forum full of guys who are supposed to know all the secrets of attracting and dealing with women, spinning their plates and trying to be players and alpha males. And it seems like most of what I read here is a bunch of frustration, complaints, and guys dealing with bad behavior.

Yet here I am with my LTR that's "not for real men" and I am quite happy and my life is free of drama. Maybe the player lifestyle isn't all it's cracked up to be. :eek:
That's what you say today. Might be a different story in 1, 5, 10, 20 years.

Remember that a lot of us where in your position at some point in our lives and thought everything was nice and comfortable. Everything is good until its not.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember that a lot of us where in your position at some point in our lives and thought everything was nice and comfortable. Everything is good until its not.
Look at my age. If you think I haven't been in that situation where things are going south, you're mistaken. Been there, done that, several times. I'm well aware that things can go bad at anytime. That's one reason I'm not married. And maybe one reason my current LTR has been so successful. I keep my frame.

But I also know if I lose my current relationship, I can get through it. Might not be happy about it, but it's not like it's going to kill me. Experience tells me that. There's always another girl. And I'm not bitter. No other person owes you anything, so you can't base your happiness on them.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is stupid. If you view relationships this way then NO ONE genuinely likes each other. ALL relationships are based on some sort of exchange

And it seems like most of what I read here is a bunch of frustration, complaints, and guys dealing with bad behavior.
Basically. You got one dude fantasizing about killing women in one thread. This guy has come to the conclusion that all men and women secretly hate each other. Majority of the forum thinks that 80% of women have BPD. Forum is getting cancerous.

SadoMasochrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
too much god damn theory, when reality is so much simpler, but you got to live it. Some of you would be amazed of how much power and control a man can have over a women. Yea they love for our recources (or potential to get those recources aka personality), and we love them mostly for their bodys, yea it's an unfair world especially when you add in the fact that society these days screws with natural instincts, but the real problem is thinking too much about this **** and not living it ;)
All that power and control is illusory. You are at your best, just on equal footing. The only power neutral position in male female dynamics is when she is a plate. Anything beyond that, it shifts MASSIVELY in her favor.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All that power and control is illusory. You are at your best, just on equal footing. The only power neutral position in male female dynamics is when she is a plate. Anything beyond that, it shifts MASSIVELY in her favor.
Disagree. If she is a "plate", then you are both free to see other people. Women will always have more options than men.
But all that is irrelevant. A woman has no power or control over you that you do not give her. As I always say: Keep your frame.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep your frame. If you keep your frame as @zekko notes you avoid myriad problems.

If you are routinely not having success with women look in the mirror. Quit placing blame on things you cannot control & positing silly theories when all that matters is your success on an individual level.

It is entirely possible to be rich but creepy. If you are creepy & acting scripted you are going to repel women.

You guys who don't like women, don't trust women, think women are useless and on and on ad nauseum let me ask y'all a question:

How's that working out for you? Seriously.

Complain all you like but if you don't like women you are going to wholesale reek of disgust around women. If women disgust you (which is essentially what some of you are saying in various ways) then women will inevitably pick that up about you. You then become a creep, because you want sex, but you have no regard for the human being with whom you want sex.

Creepiness arises out of the incongruous desire for sex with females alongside disgust for females. Women can see it a mile away and so they bolt.

Women, particularly hot or beautiful women; positive & feminine women, have ridiculous options in the market. So if you are p I s s ed off or disgusted, you as a man are merely shooting yourself in the foot because until you fix your internal crap you will not have success with women, and the competition is stiff for men without these hang ups. Money won't help, PUA scripts won't help...not even great physical appearance will help overcome a rotten personality and/or attitude.

So it is a self defeating attitude that starts the cascade. Look in the mirror. If you can't interact with or attract ANY women then YOU are the problem.

Once you really understand women (some of you don't) and enjoy them as people even though you understand red pill...then you can screen for chemistry & compatability.

Some of you could benefit from anger management. You can't change women. You can change yourself & your own attitude. That should excite and empower you. If it doesn't then you are a victim. Victim mentality is weak mentality. Weakness repels women. Take an honest assessment of yourself. Do my words tick you off? Good. If so, go find a mirror. I'm talking to you.

To your success Gents.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
This is why spinning plates is a good idea. I like to spin multiple plates and allow a relationship to emerge organically based on repeated evidence of chemistry, rather than trying to fit every woman into the relationship frame just because I see "potential" or I am blinded by my attraction for her.
Just curious, what does spinning plates have to do with allowing a relationship to grow?

You can allow a relationship to emerge organically without spinning plates.

SadoMasochrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree. If she is a "plate", then you are both free to see other people. Women will always have more options than men.
But all that is irrelevant. A woman has no power or control over you that you do not give her. As I always say: Keep your frame.
Well, we can agree to disagree. But you'll learn if you ever get in a real power struggle just how stacked the deck is. I'm talking about if you have a family etc.

These debates about gfs, plates etc don't really matter. Considering 80% of men end up having kids. So you have an 80% chance of understanding a true power issue.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Complain all you like but if you don't like women you are going to wholesale reek of disgust around women. If women disgust you (which is essentially what some of you are saying in various ways) then women will inevitably pick that up about you. You then become a creep, because you want sex, but you have no regard for the human being with whom you want sex.
Fair enough. Women will also have no regard for the human being if they have no USE for him.

Creepiness arises out of the incongruous desire for sex with females alongside disgust for females. Women can see it a mile away and so they bolt.
Incongruous - not in harmony.

Desire for sex and disgust for females have nothing to do with each other and do not necessarily equal creepiness. You can creepy without hating them. You can smooth hating them as well. They have nothing to do with each other.

Women, particularly hot or beautiful women; positive & feminine women, have ridiculous options in the market. So if you are p I s s ed off or disgusted, you as a man are merely shooting yourself in the foot because until you fix your internal crap you will not have success with women, and the competition is stiff for men without these hang ups. Money won't help, PUA scripts won't help...not even great physical appearance will help overcome a rotten personality and/or attitude.
Agree to some extent. But again, personality and attitude has nothing to do with women.

The guy could fix all his internal stuff, have a great attitude and personality and still not be successful because he has no luck/there are no available women. If a guy does all the hard work and sees other guys with half his effort and value with a hot women, he is going to get upset to some degree. Yes this site is all about internal internal internal, but at the end of the day, it will affect the guy if he cannot find a girlfriend.

So it is a self defeating attitude that starts the cascade. Look in the mirror. If you can't interact with or attract ANY women then YOU are the problem.
That based on the assumption there are single, attractive, young, good looking, available, women with little baggage waiting for a guy once he fixes all his problems.

Once you really understand women (some of you don't) and enjoy them as people even though you understand red pill...then you can screen for chemistry & compatability.
Sorry to say but for someone who has so much life experience and deals with celebrites and musicians, that's a pretty naive statement. If a new guy reads that, he will get absolutely destroyed if she decides she wants to make life a little difficult for him.

Men, remember, women are for SEX and BABIES. If you lean of them, count of them, or value them MORE than that, they will CRUSH you when the time suits them.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Women, particularly hot or beautiful women; positive & feminine women, have ridiculous options in the market.
True, if by ridiculous you mean ridiculously unattractive men.

In reality, men, particularly rich or successful men, positive and masculine men, have ridiculous options in the market (like sex with 19 year old women for $300).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These debates about gfs, plates etc don't really matter. Considering 80% of men end up having kids. So you have an 80% chance of understanding a true power issue.
I don't have any kids, and at my age I certainly don't want to start now. I've never wanted to have children, partly because of the legal ramifications, and partly because I didn't feel ready. It's a big responsibility.

I do think it's very unfortunate that a guy who wants to start a family these days has to put himself at so much risk. I see that as not just a problem with females, but with the culture as a whole.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
This is stupid. If you view relationships this way then NO ONE genuinely likes each other. ALL relationships are based on some sort of exchange

Basically. You got one dude fantasizing about killing women in one thread. This guy has come to the conclusion that all men and women secretly hate each other. Majority of the forum thinks that 80% of women have BPD. Forum is getting cancerous.
Boo hoo. This forum isn't sesame street enough for you huh?

Oh no! Someone said something that wasn't positive! Can't be true, because its not positive.

What if I told you pedophiles exist and sometimes terrorist torture people. Would your head explode?

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boo hoo. This forum isn't sesame street enough for you huh?
All yall do here is cry about women and you're saying boohoo sarcastically? Really? In your own thread about women's evil hatred for men?

You look stupid.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
All yall do here is cry about women and you're saying boohoo sarcastically? Really? In your own thread about women's evil hatred for men?

You look stupid.
No one said anything about EVIL or HATRED.

When you can't read, YOU look stupid.