Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men and women don't really like each other

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Got another theory for ya. I've come to the conclusion that men and women don't really like each other.

Its the main reason why same sex friendships are more common than opposite sex friendships. The two genders find each other annoying. Sexual attraction and resources is what bring us together.

The dating market is sh*tty now because women don't need men the way they used to. So now its mostly about getting good sperm and resources for women. For men its still about sexual attraction like it has always been. I don't think women feel sexual attraction in the same way men do. I think women see it more as "Hmm.. he would make good babies or improve my lifestyle a lot".

Hot guys get laid because they would make good babies. Rich guys get laid because they improve a woman's lifestyle. Men respond to sexual attraction. Validation plays a role on both sides too.

Women don't like men and men don't like women. This is by design to force each side to demonstrate VALUE. If men and women liked each other naturally.. there would be much less need for each side to show VALUE because we would just f*ck like rabbits and not discriminate much.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women use sex for something completely different than men do. If you look at it, a woman's orgasm is close to not needed to have a baby while a man';s orgasm is crucial because without sperm, no babies = no humanity. We are a K-select species, but a lot of us have downgraded to just ****ing like rabbits and doing pretty much nothing else in life.

Of course a woman can feel sexual pleasure and she can like it and she will want to be with a man who can make her have that, but if she doesn't perceive you as being a good father to her kid, be that in the role of a provider or a man with good genes and traits that she wants her kid to have, even her orgasms will vary. It is scientifically proven that women have an orgasm not mainly because of the size of the penis or how good the man is, but by how turned psychologically they are from this man's value/status/worth/personality. When they wanna have your kids, they orgasm almost at about the same time with you and her vaginal walls spasm and contract in a way that is more welcoming to sperm = having a kid.

If some hoe "cums" once and that happens about 4-5 minutes before you *** yourself and she ain't feeling much close to when you're cummin = fake orgasm.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Women use sex for something completely different than men do. If you look at it, a woman's orgasm is close to not needed to have a baby while a man';s orgasm is crucial because without sperm, no babies = no humanity. We are a K-select species, but a lot of us have downgraded to just ****ing like rabbits and doing pretty much nothing else in life.

Of course a woman can feel sexual pleasure and she can like it and she will want to be with a man who can make her have that, but if she doesn't perceive you as being a good father to her kid, be that in the role of a provider or a man with good genes and traits that she wants her kid to have, even her orgasms will vary. It is scientifically proven that women have an orgasm not mainly because of the size of the penis or how good the man is, but by how turned psychologically they are from this man's value/status/worth/personality. When they wanna have your kids, they orgasm almost at about the same time with you and her vaginal walls spasm and contract in a way that is more welcoming to sperm = having a kid.

If some hoe "cums" once and that happens about 4-5 minutes before you *** yourself and she ain't feeling much close to when you're cummin = fake orgasm.
That's what I mean. Women select men with kids in mind.. even when they don't want kids. They don't actually LIKE men.

I think the ideal situation for most women is a man who can produce kids that are attractive, healthy and socially acceptable. Kids are a big part of a woman's image and biological value and most women want kids they can show off because women are always in competition with each other. Even more now with social media. They want to take videos of their kids looking cute and doing cool things. If her kids come out f*cked up in one way or another, it reflects badly on her genes and her judgement since women are the gatekeepers of reproduction.

But so much of why a woman decides to date you or f*ck you has nothing to do with you as a person. In fact, she doesn't care who you are. She cares about your VALUE.

When you forget V-day or a woman's birthday, it doesn't hurt her feelings. What upsets her is her VALUE is questioned and she cannot SHOW OFF to other people. Women judge each other by the type of man they can attract and how much commitment they can get out of the man. A woman who cannot SHOW OFF has less status in the pack. This is why whenever an ugly woman pulls an attractive man, women HATE on her aggressively and will sometimes try to steal the man or sleep with the man. Its a VALUE competition.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the main reason why same sex friendships are more common than opposite sex friendships. The two genders find each other annoying. Sexual attraction and resources is what bring us together.
I think same sex friendships are more common because they have more in common. Especially early on in life, in childhood, friendships are more likely to be same sex. As you get older though, I think (well, for me anyway) you get to appreciate what the other side has to offer. I like the way the feminine compliments the masculine. I like the way each gender can act to its fullest without getting in each other's way. Men like to compete with each other. Nothing wrong with that, but it can get tiresome after awhile. It's one reason I don't like living with another male, I'm too territorial.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A mistake that is often made, especially by couples on exclusive relationships is to assume that men and women are (always) socially compatible. Men like men's sh!t, and women women's.

It's not so much a case of liking each other, more like two people not forcing themselves together, 24/7. It's no wonder couples get bored, long term, when they don't maintain any sense of independence and basically try to share the same existence.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Got another theory for ya. I've come to the conclusion that men and women don't really like each other.

I don't know about that bro. I'd rather go on a trip with, hang out with, go see a movie with, travel with, exercise with, watch tv with a girl rather than a guy. You don't have sex at the end of every single interaction.

Women don't like men and men don't like women. This is by design to force each side to demonstrate VALUE. If men and women liked each other naturally.. there would be much less need for each side to show VALUE because we would just f*ck like rabbits and not discriminate much.
Women don't necessarily like men, but men really like women. No guy would sacrifice a date with a good looking girl to have a drink with his buddies. No guy would travel a long distance to meet a buddy, he would for a girl. No guy would wait to call a girl back for date, he would if his buddy called.

Women care about the man's USE. Men care about anything related to women.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men like men's sh!t, and women women's.
I see this as a plus. Keeps them from getting in each others way all the time. But there's enough crossover to enjoy each other's company.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know about that bro. I'd rather go on a trip with, hang out with, go see a movie with, travel with, exercise with, watch tv with a girl rather than a guy. You don't have sex at the end of every single interaction.

Women don't necessarily like men, but men really like women. No guy would sacrifice a date with a good looking girl to have a drink with his buddies. No guy would travel a long distance to meet a buddy, he would for a girl. No guy would wait to call a girl back for date, he would if his buddy called.

Women care about the man's USE. Men care about anything related to women.
If that were true, the booty call would not exist.

I was playing poker with some married men a few days ago and all they did was sh*t on women. The single guys at the table were more optimistic about women. Including me.

You might still be thinking along BLUE PILL lines. Women are not that awesome. But they SEEM awesome when they want something from you. Of course when it comes to sex I strictly prefer the company of a woman. Same for going out on the town. Outside of that, I would rather drink with my buddies. Men are more interesting to talk to. Hence this forum. Why are you here and not some some woman's forum?

A

AJ84

A mistake that is often made, especially by couples on exclusive relationships is to assume that men and women are (always) socially compatible. Men like men's sh!t, and women women's.

It's not so much a case of liking each other, more like two people not forcing themselves together, 24/7. It's no wonder couples get bored, long term, when they don't maintain any sense of independence and basically try to share the same existence.
Like those couples who wear the same shirts. I think it's crucial to have a social life outside of each other in addition to the one you have together as a couple. You tend to appreciate your social time together more. Being wrapped up in a person is not healthy and usually leads to an erosion of whatever social life you had outside of that person.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I was playing poker with some married men a few days ago and all they did was sh*t on women. The single guys at the table were more optimistic about women. Including me.
Then why are they married? Come on bro, there is a method to their madness. If I was married and didn't want my single friends to get married, I would do the same thing. A lot of my friends put marriage down, but they are still married. They just don't want others to get married, the want other men to be alone as it's good for them.

It would mean MUCH more if your friends were single and trashed women.

You might still be thinking along BLUE PILL lines. Women are not that awesome. But they SEEM awesome when they want something from you.
Well of course. The world spins that way. You think you friends care about you? You think your coworkers care about you? You think your bank cares about you? Everyone puts on an act if they want something from you, especially women. Once they don't want anything from you, they could care less you are dead or alive.

Of course when it comes to sex I strictly prefer the company of a woman. Same for going out on the town. Outside of that, I would rather drink with my buddies. Men are more interesting to talk to.
I don't know about that. I guess because there is no chance of sex you are more relaxed around men.

Hence this forum. Why are you here and not some some woman's forum?
Because this site offers different opinions and questions about women. We don't know who is on the other side of the screen, it's an anonymous Internet forum. This site could be run by women for all you know. o_O

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women obviously want men for resources. But can't we say the same thing about men? We want their resource (pvssy). Neither gender is innocent.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Women obviously want men for resources. But can't we say the same thing about men? We want their resource (pvssy). Neither gender is innocent.
It's an exactly fair trade if both parties are satisfied. Dating is the point where the resources are worth her eggs.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I for one adore men. I genuinely LIKE them. I love being a woman too, love male/female polarity. My experience generally speaking is that men read me as authentic and they appreciate that authenticity.

But I get it that authenticity is not a typical trait men find in women. I hear that IRL constantly.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I for one adore men. I genuinely LIKE them. I love being a woman too, love male/female polarity. My experience generally speaking is that men read me as authentic and they appreciate that authenticity.

But I get it that authenticity is not a typical trait men find in women. I hear that IRL constantly.
I for one never buy any woman's authenticity.Women always put their interests first...but I do not condemn them for that because I do the same damm thing.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Then why are they married? Come on bro, there is a method to their madness. If I was married and didn't want my single friends to get married, I would do the same thing. A lot of my friends put marriage down, but they are still married. They just don't want others to get married, the want other men to be alone as it's good for them.

It would mean MUCH more if your friends were single and trashed women.
This makes absolutely no sense. How is stopping single men from getting married helping a man who is already married? What different will it make in his life? He already has a woman. At least until the divorce.

I'll need some real world examples before I can take what you said seriously.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I for one adore men who offer VALUE. I genuinely LIKE men who offer VALUE. I love being a woman too, love male/female polarity. My experience generally speaking is that men read me as authentic and they appreciate that authenticity.

I fixed your post to be more accurate.