Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Melinda French Gates opens up about her divorce from Bill Gates.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People may say who cares, but the point isn’t about Bill and Melinda, the point is about the situation.

Bill Gates Foundation foundation funds Warlords in Africa that rape and kill women and children. Melinda had no problem with it. Society had no problem with it,

Bill is attracted to a young hot fertile female in Microsoft. THAT is TOO much for Melinda and society.

As per the articles and by logic, getting with a 20 year old fresh fertile girl is more important for Melinda and society than 200,000 rapes in Africa.

Thoughts?

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think ,that she doesn't give a f about his young coworkers.

It is just a reasonable excuse for her and for society to accept.

She would destroy her image if she said :
" Well , I would like to live to rest of my life alone . I lived long enough with this geek and faked orgasms and it was quite fun , but I won't get any younger and I want to do things that I have missed out when I was young . But don't get me wrong, I would like to grab some billions with me for the time I gifted him with me , cause you know , I am the price - I am a princess.

So or something like that . It's over the top ,but that is my stance .

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bill is attracted to a young hot fertile female in Microsoft.
Melinda was once that younger fertile female working at Microsoft. History repeats itself. A lot of the women who would have worked at a place like Microsoft are not the hottest women. The most attractive women don't tend to work STEM jobs or high powered big business jobs.

She got bored and wanted the new ck. She has the means to live on her own. Modern cougar type.
57 is a little old for being a cougar.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woke people don't care who they destroy but when something bad happens to them they expect society to come to a screeching halt until whatever injustice they perceive has been corrected. In other words, they are narcissistic scum.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just used "cougar" as a term for older women. Anything over 35 is a cougar to me at many levels.
To be a "cougar", a woman needs to be both older and pursuing younger men.

It's fair to say that by age, 35+ is cougar status. A 38 year old woman who gets involved with men slightly older than her is not a cougar. @BeExcellent qualifies as a cougar as a 53 year old woman involved with a 45 year old man.

If a woman is with a man 1-3 years younger, I don't think that qualifies as a cougar status. 5+ years younger is where I think cougar status begins, but it's all subjective.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two people decided they didn't want to be married anymore... reasons don't matter. If Bill was cheating then he wasn't happy... if Melinda didn't work harder to keep him loyal then she clearly didn't think it was worth the effort.

She says his relationship with Epstein was the reason, but this happened 11 years ago. Clearly it wasn't that much a problem for her then... it's just a 'reason'... when things end, women have to define 'reasons' and it is always the man's fault.

This just proves that the only difference between wealthy people and everyone else is money.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
People may say who cares, but the point isn’t about Bill and Melinda, the point is about the situation.

Bill Gates Foundation foundation funds Warlords in Africa that rape and kill women and children. Melinda had no problem with it. Society had no problem with it,

Bill is attracted to a young hot fertile female in Microsoft. THAT is TOO much for Melinda and society.

As per the articles and by logic, getting with a 20 year old fresh fertile girl is more important for Melinda and society than 200,000 rapes in Africa.

Thoughts?
I guess for Gill Bates, if you're wife will not fvck you anymore, you have the get some strange. Damn shame he never had a pre-nup. Fellas, I am telling you, without a pre-nup and specifically stating each person is responsible for their own legal and medical bills, the person who wants to keep the marriage in tact doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Rest assured, Bates would still be with his wife if she'd still would had fvcked him. Her pus dried up, no reason to do the deed any longer.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Older than you but she is not a mother = Cougar

She is a mother = Milf (age should not matter here, she may be younger than u)

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Older than you but she is not a mother = Cougar

She is a mother = Milf (age should not matter here, she may be younger than u)
I've fvcked two MILFs back in the day. Both hot as hell, but nuttier then a bag of mixed nuts. They know they are used goods, they are just trying to find something to fill the void. While single moms don't want to admit it, they know their value is diminished for the top tiers of dudes.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are hilarious.

Generally I prefer men older or around my same age. He was pretty persuasive though I gotta say. I will say this. He is the youngest man I’ve ever been involved with relative to my own age by far. My ex BF was 2.5 years younger. TBH I can’t fathom getting involved with someone a generation younger than me (and I’ve had plenty of offers.). Those type interactions strike me as temporary at best. I’ve got teen children. I’ve no desire to raise a full grown man too. Nope. Pass, LOL.

Happy Friday & Cheers

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As to the post? It seems pretty apparent that there is no desire or love between them. So she’s decided that it’s time to go her own way & not deal with him anymore…and she will have enough money to do whatever she pleases so she’s out. She got tired of dealing with him & the windfall is too high to continue to put up with him.

If they loved one another all that would be different. Warren Buffett is not having this issue & he’s been married forever. But they appear to truly love one another. Huge difference.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think ,that she doesn't give a f about his young coworkers.

It is just a reasonable excuse for her and for society to accept.

She would destroy her image if she said :
" Well , I would like to live to rest of my life alone . I lived long enough with this geek and faked orgasms and it was quite fun , but I won't get any younger and I want to do things that I have missed out when I was young . But don't get me wrong, I would like to grab some billions with me for the time I gifted him with me , cause you know , I am the price - I am a princess.

So or something like that . It's over the top ,but that is my stance .
Ok this is decent point.

Just wondering why she didn’t use rapes in Africa as an excuse to get out rather than the young coworkers. Maybe playing the victim. Better for society to feel sorry for her than sorry for unknown black girls in Africa?

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this is decent point.

Just wondering why she didn’t use rapes in Africa as an excuse to get out rather than the young coworkers. Maybe playing the victim. Better for society to feel sorry for her than sorry for unknown black girls in Africa?
Well, would you like to be associated with war lords , child work and rape in Africa ?

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The media wants you to know that Bill Gates is a P-phile. That's why they are running this story.

But "why?", I hear you ask

This will tie into the big reveal - That Covid was total bunk - beta slave training by a corrupt leadership (Gates, politicians etc). This leads to massive civil unrest with western citizens overthrowing their traitorous leaders, simultaneously Russia and China take over the Eurasian landmass and we suddenly have a hidden agenda being revealed here - The Controlled Demolition of the West, and the Mckinder Heartland Theory being revealed. The Heartland Theory is the idea that if you can unite the Eurasian landmass into a single system called the "world island", then you can control the world. "He who controls the world island, controls the world."

Many of you guys know that life is a Game, and you spend your lives gaming women.

You're currently being Gamed by your leaders if you can't understand what I've written above.
Hey brother . Are you okay ? At least send some links to this , I am more than open for this .

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What would the elite want from this world ?

Food , sex and a feet massage. That would keep me quiet. What else is there to have in this *****

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bill Gates used money and status to get a primary relationship with a mediocre/subpar looking careerist woman. Bill Gates' money and/or status also helped him have affairs while married to Melinda French Gates.

If a man has enough money, he can get laid and even have a rotation of multiple women.

Last edited:

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ffs look how ugly and ridiculous that boomer looks. Short back and sides haircut, clean shaven, glassses, suit and tie lol its so ugly and pitiful to see.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bill Gates has zero Game. He is completely reliant upon money to attract women.

Melinda French has already moved on to another man. Notice that Bill Gates has no girlfriend now.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what happens if you get married to a woman that wants you for your money. He should have recognised the situation for what it was and stayed single, or at least got a bunch of lawyers to draw up a 300-page prenuptial agreement to make sure any woman that leaves him gets absolutely nothing.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ffs look how ugly and ridiculous that boomer looks. Short back and sides haircut, clean shaven, glassses, suit and tie lol its so ugly and pitiful to see.
Bill Gates has zero Game. He is completely reliant upon money to attract women.

Melinda French has already moved on to another man. Notice that Bill Gates has no girlfriend now.
Bill's in the Club that George Carlin speaks about. He gets his rocks off one depraved way or another.