Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Melbourne Meet #3

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's time to organise the next night out, boys

I'm thinking Thursday at somewhere like the Depot in Richmond.

Also last Thursday some people I knew went to the Spy Lounge for the end of exams party. One is semi-AFC and he picked up 3 times, there were horny HBs everywhere.

So if it's almost as good as last time, it may be worth it.

What do you all think?

Reaction score
Where are the other Melbourne dudes. I'll be there. Why are we the only group that's making this a regular thing. I thought I knew a bit, but now I'm learning so much new and it's all thanks to this.

Organise some meets of your own people, you've got everything to gain.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's on King Street in the City. Never been there but apparently it is HUGE. Lots of rooms and good quieter areas where talking is easy.

there's a form on the website to join the guestlist. I wonder if they let any old bastard do that?

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bros,

yeah Spy lounge is alright, got a good mix of hoes/sluts and nicer girls. It's pretty big inside - 3 dance floors, some pool tables out the back, and a second level... you can walk around the second level and look down on the first level. There is a semi-3rd level which is one of the rooms to dance in.

Plenty of bars and tonnes of space to dj all around!

This wednesday i'll be at Seven if you guys are interested in droppping in.

Keep in touch,

felony.

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys,
King st... sounds managable..

Ok, Listen, I've kinda got bad news... due to the fact that my boss is a f*cking bastard and unpredictibaly pulls working hours out of his ass coz he hates me, I'll be finishing work at about 9:30/45pm and will only be able to arrive at approx10:30pm... Man, it pisses me off... I'd so like to cancel it... any good excuses i can make up???

AND, to make things worse, I'll have to taxi home with WM as my mom will be going out and the car won't be available...grrrr...

But aside from that, we're gonna have an exceptional time (as ussual.. ;))

Any-way, I'll keep in-touch with you guys via phone.

Btw, won't be going to 7 on Wednesday as none of my mates wanna come (dont wanna go alone), BUT, if you want, I can get you in for half price, I'll PM/SMS you the details...

Cheers,
IrReSiStIbLe.

Reaction score
there's a possibility that I will have to no show as well because on thursday I may not have the car available to me.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be there definitely. Let us know when you get there.

xxxgunz

Reaction score
fcuk, i haven't been in this forum for ages (forgot about it). Meet #3?!?! sheeiit, you guys have been busy.

I wouldn't be able to go to any meets until my head wound clears up (gotta SEXYYY big massive scab) so i'm hoping by a week or 2 it'il clear out (or i'il pick it off either way) and be able to meet up with you guys.

When you guys go, do you all meet alone? That way its just suave guys?

Do you guys have MSN/ICQ?

Cheers.

Exile

Reaction score
still wanna come

damn, still wanna roll with u guys one time.... always forget to keep comin back here

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK next meeting is Tuesday the 9th of December at Cheers in Glenferrie.

be there

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I'll be able to come tomorrow night as my boss is conducting a Christmas party and I must come as I promised him two weeks ago and I've JUST remembered... However, WM will be comming, guys, and if I'm not ****ed then I'll also be coming... I'll keep in-touch with ya'll...

Cheers,
Irre.

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for the reminder No Longer, btw. Unfortunately already got plans tonight which sux because I wouldnt mind heading out with you all soon. Thursday nights good, maybe even next week? Get back to us.

Have fun tonight!

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Pitty we couldn't make it last night, but who cares...

Man, the Christmas party was ok and peculiar at the same time... The resturant was somewhere at kew and after, we just went to some pub at the city.. Chicks were nice looking but when I approached them, they started acting like complete b1tches...
I dunno, I wasn't in a picking up mood thus not many approaches were made...

This Friday, my gym's having a Christmas party (sexy PT's, yoga instructors and hot chicks are gonna be there), gonna be good, despite the fact that there are gonna be some alpha male guys with heapz of testosterone and enough muscle to bash the sh1t outa me, I'm gonna pick up.. my point being- you guys are more than welcome to come... just an offer. Otherwise, I'll tell you how it went...

any-time next week is fine with me..

Keep in touch,
Irresistible

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok how about the chadstone thing during the day, then the gym party afterwards? If chadstone is any good we'll gain enough testosterone to match it with the gymrats!

hopefully my cold/flu will clear up by then