Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Megan Fox and MGK

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I've been seeing few yt videos, shorts about Megan Fox and Machine gun Kelly and what I noticed is how many people are calling them "handsome couple".

By no means I'm not jealous of him in any way as there is no reason for it but the guy looks like a total train-wreck very least, so how the hell can people call him "handsome".

I believe it goes with the fame, you can be ugliest sh1t in the world but if you're famous you will be labeled as handsome etc. Thoughts?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you weren't jealous you wouldn't have made this post. The problem here is you're a dude asking why another dude is called handsome. They call them handsome cause they're celebs and Megan Fox is a man with a pee pee so its 2 men.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it goes with the fame, you can be ugliest sh1t in the world but if you're famous you will be labeled as handsome etc. Thoughts?
I had to look this guy up to see who you were talking about. I had heard the name, but that was about it. I agree he is a fairly average looking dude, but I don't really get guys' looks so what do I know?

A couple of things stand out to me. First off, he is tall. I see he's listed as 6'4". Second, he is very lean, so he gets that tall slim look that many women like, and since he's lean he has a well defined jawline. Oh, and he also has a definite style to him. Maybe not a style that I would be comfortable with, but he definitely has his own unique style, and I'm sure a lot of those clothes he wears are top shelf.

Now about the effects of fame: I like reading biographies of famous people, I've read a good number of them. If it's a bio of a man, there's a line that is very common that they almost always stick in, usually in is early years before he is famous. There will be a statement along the lines of "Women loved him", or "Women were drawn to him". This is often the case even with those you might not suspect. I'm not sure if it is a part of a natural charisma that they have, or if the author is looking at him through the hindsight lens of fame, or what. But I'm amazed at how many bios I've read with that statement in it.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah so basically he wifed up a washed out actor with 3 kids, she's 35 so he can still give what's left a squeeze I guess lol

jjflash

Banned
Reaction score
Megan Fox's prime was 15-16 years ago. Now she's nothing but a botoxed freak whose face doesn't move.

The same thing happened to Adriana Lima: she was once a natural beauty but she's had a ton of work done: botox, fillers, plastic surgery.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah the power of makeup

mom of 3 kids, and he still want to wife up? he is a dumbass who couldn't get something better

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Megan fox and Adriana lima after their surgery both look like monks from tibet.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at the above picture and just think "Why?".

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at the above picture and just think "Why?".
And guys who looked like that are labeled as sex symbols nowadays. What a twisted way evolution did on people..

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing surprising here. Yeah, it's a train wreck of a couple but it's easy to see why both are together- i'd say they vibe on the same level.

If anything it at least dispels the whole looks thing - he looks like a clown.

Fox used to be really good pre all the plastic surgery (still looks okay) but she always had a screw loose.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing surprising here. Yeah, it's a train wreck of a couple but it's easy to see why both are together- i'd say they vibe on the same level.

If anything it at least dispels the whole looks thing - he looks like a clown.
He looks like Mystery in a way. I think the peacocking is a signal of higher status

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I've been seeing few yt videos, shorts about Megan Fox and Machine gun Kelly and what I noticed is how many people are calling them "handsome couple".

By no means I'm not jealous of him in any way as there is no reason for it but the guy looks like a total train-wreck very least, so how the hell can people call him "handsome".

Welp.. She hot and he's not. :cool:;):rofl: