Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting your soulmate

CeAt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been browsing around this site for the longest time, maybe 2 years now. I am new to posting though. So with that said lets move along to my question.

I am a 16 year old male. I live in Dallas Texas and (here comes the amazing part) I have never had a single experience with a girl b4. This goes to the extent of, I have never even kissed or got kissed by a girl on the cheek even. Nor have I been felt on in any place by a girl and I have never touched a girl in any sexual place b4.

That previous paragraph may come as a shock to you all, but it is 100% true. Now for an explantation.

Throughout my life I have been told NEVER to have sex without marriage. I was told that if I do I will have to take full responsibilty for the "products" of sex. (children) This scared my to death, thus making me actually fear girls. Though now I see and understand that there is nothing to fear I want to change. I still believe in sex after marriage though, I just got over my fear of girls recently, and since then I have been reading thousands of articles on how girls act, relationships, sexual tips, this site for example. I have been doing this for 2 years now. I have decided it is time to implement what I have learned in my life.

Now, what I have really liked out of everything I have ever read on the internet is Anti-Dumps Machine, simply BRILLIANT!

My only problem is I am only 16, and the machine supposedly doesnt work for girls under 23. I have not tried it yet nor have I tried anything I have ever read on the internet yet.

Now here is another interesting thing about me, I am in college already, not a dorm, but I drive everyday. College girls think I am 19. I dont correct them, Hehe... Anyway lol, college girls dont seem to be very "bright" they seem to just wanne have fun, I want to have fun, but not for 3 months and then break up with a girl. I dont like being hurt like that. I never went to highschool, I did homeschooling, but I did go to middleschool and elementary.
I know how to talk and I am a very smart, non nerdy guy. I have friends I go out with every saturday and we do different stuff, guys and girls. I am not shy, I am actually very talkative.

This may sound like I am very strange but in all honesty I am a very normal guy, people cannot tell that I dont have a girlfriend and that i have never had any sexual experiences b4.

So now that you guys know all of this about me...

My question is simply. What do I do to find my soulmate?

I am a SUPER picky person. I would like to marry ( Yes I said Marry) a virgin, I want to be married by the time im 18. That way I can live lifes experiences with my soulmate. I want a smart girl, who is loyal and honest. Thats where AD's machine comes in...

How am I suppose to use it? How am I suppose to implement the machine when I live with my parents and I am only 16! Do I have to wait till im older? I dont want to just ****y ****y with girls, I want a serious long term relationship that ends in a marriage. How am I suppose to do this?

Now, I would really like if Pook, or AD himself responded, but maybe there are other members who appreciate those two members. This thread is not intended for folks who just want to have a sex partner.

If there are grammar errors or the like in this post please dont make fun of it, this was not fully thought out. I wrote as I felt and as things came out, it is not very organized but please try to understand where I am coming from.

Please, advice help, comments, would really be appreciated.

CeAt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats just great...

Once again, I am not looking for a short term relationship, nor am I looking for sex and getting laid tonight ****.

I want a serious relastionship and maybe I posted in the wrong forum. Thought I try though.

Any other members know how to help me out?

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Egoist
holy ****.

i don't know where to start with this one.
But I will try...

What I can say from my search is that I know in my heart that I have to be DOING what I want before I can find the girl that is my soulmate. I KNOW that I can't accept a girl as my soulmate if she will accept me being lazy. If I am not doing everything I can be doing in my life to make the experience with her more enjoyable for years to come, than I don't deserve her. She doesn't deserve me if she is not doing what I want her to be doing with her life.

Where to start searching is up to you, but doing nothing won't help. My perfect girl is not your either, and perfect is also in the eye of the beholder, she will pass you by if you don't look for her. As well, she better be loking for me, not waiting. I don't want to stumble along and just out of nowhere talk to a girl and dig and dig and dig to find she is not the one. I don't want my girl to make me guess about her, she has to be open enough to reveal herself to me.

There are contradictions in your search, you might find the perfect girl, but what she has to offer won't be great. To find the virgins you have to have a strong eye. They will not be as appealing as a girl who fancies herself up to be a beauty, hell you may find that your soulmate learned differently as a child and is now a celebate.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find what you are looking for, before you start searching. Don't be fooled, there are many girls out there who if your guard is down can decieve you into believing you are perfect for eachother. Watch a few movies, it will be clear, if your mind is open.

My perfect girl won't accept the world as it is given to her, she will always be molding it to her expectations. She will set higher expectations always. She will know that expectations are only guidlines and that goals in life are only trophies you do not yet have.

Tough question, only you can truly answer it when the opportunity arises. Don't fool yourself into believing that at 18 you will have all the knowledge you need to know you found your perfect girl... your girl might run into one of us DJ's and learn there is more to life than just you.

CeAt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man, very nice.

Something I would like to add though.

I understand all of what you said, and I have my serach and stuff, I have talking to girls b4 I date them to see if they are the one, but I never end up on a date because they just arnt for me.

Though there was this one girl who I lost.
She is now 22, yea 6 years older than me, she was perfect for me, I met her through my parents friends who they have known for 5 years... yea i have known this girl for a long ass time, but most of that time was me growing up. So She saw me young and stupid, but know I know and understand myself and want I want. She is engaged and well, I was angry at first but realized that the age difference was too much. I like odler women honestly, I aint gonna lie. She was everything I wanted, Virgin, smart, keeps a guy on his toes, fun, prety... but I was just too young. She is engaged to a guy 10 years older than me.

I know that story above sounds pathetic, but it's just something from my experience of what type of girl I liked. Just didnt turn out to my expectations is all. So I learned from it, to just go for a girl and see what she is like, though someone not 4+ years older than me.

Yes, my life is weird, but hey, I am content with every aspect od it, cept for this "love" issue.

FunnyCide

Don Juan
Reaction score
CeAt,

I think at 16 you're way ahead of most these people on the site. You know exactly what you want that take people years to figure out. The tough part is finding a virgin girl that is willing to settle down with you when you're 18. They usually want to explore love with more than one man..it's just human nature to be curious.

I'm kind of the same way with women not that I want to find a soulmate now but I usually don't go for ONS. I'm usually in relations for months then when things end I find someone else soon after. I like exploring a women for more than just sexual purposes and that took me a while to figure out so you've already got a head start.

It sounds like you're religious and christian girls IMO fit what you're looking for (your girl is definitely not in a bar). Keep an eye out for events that attract the kind of women you want or figure out where these women hangout. Then go and meet them...it's really just that simple.

I've always kept something in mind about soulmates. That your soul mate isn't this one magical girl that will change your world but instead it's this type of girl that fits you perfectly. There are many girls that fit this type...just make sure she doesn't walk by without trying you on for size.

CeAt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FunnyCide
CeAt,

I think at 16 you're way ahead of most these people on the site. You know exactly what you want that take people years to figure out. The tough part is finding a virgin girl that is willing to settle down with you when you're 18. They usually want to explore love with more than one man..it's just human nature to be curious.

I'm kind of the same way with women not that I want to find a soulmate now but I usually don't go for ONS. I'm usually in relations for months then when things end I find someone else soon after. I like exploring a women for more than just sexual purposes and that took me a while to figure out so you've already got a head start.

It sounds like you're religious and christian girls IMO fit what you're looking for (your girl is definitely not in a bar). Keep an eye out for events that attract the kind of women you want or figure out where these women hangout. Then go and meet them...it's really just that simple.

I've always kept something in mind about soulmates. That your soul mate isn't this one magical girl that will change your world but instead it's this type of girl that fits you perfectly. There are many girls that fit this type...just make sure she doesn't walk by without trying you on for size.
Thanks for the confidence boost man!

Anti_Dump's machine talked about weeding out the girls who are not interested in you and only taking the ones who are fit for YOU.

So thats nice to know. I am actually a muslim, and the girl I liked was too, but Christian girls work just as well lol!

Yeah, i aint the type to like girls from the bar, they are not for me. I may need to be less picky... which I have been told by my parents countless times.

I am really glad to know that I am not that weird lol!

I understand what you mean by girls (Young) dont want to settle down with an 18 year old, I knew that girl since she was 17 and I was 11. She literally saw me grow up, maybe saw me as a brother, that is why I lost my chance with her, I wanted an older girl who had her fun and his willing to have fun with me and only me.

It's not like I dont want to have fun, but my parents have raised me with religous values that I believe in, so I would be very content with only 1 partner in my life, and expereince all the sexual desires I have ever had with her. The other expereinces are really not as important with a partner, but are still very important. Like owning a house togerther and the like.

So do you think that college girls would be right for me, or are they too wild and want lots of guys instead of one?

My mom and I are VERY CLOSE, so I have discussed this with her and she said that she will take me over to the middle east to get my wife... I was like WTF, but I now realise that what I want in a girl is a girl who was raised witht he same values as mine, I found one, but lost her. Maybe "back home" there are more.

I dont know, I liked the girl because she was more "americanized" and not well, backwards in her tradtions and cultures. She got engaged to someone from Jordan when she went to visit family there.

I am very confused on how I am to meet my soulmate, or wife...
and I thank you all so far for the advice given, I am slowly revealing more about me as to fill yall in some more.

Please keep the advice coming.

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not that weird, man!

What I would suggest to you is to stop worrying about women. I know that's much easier said than done and at your age you are raring to go. :) Just relax...create a dynamic and happy life.

Anti Dump has some great ideas. But read some of the articles on here about subtle persistence, etc if you want to look for and "capture" a soul mate.

You need to create a life around yourself that she will want to join and be a part of. You are the product and salesman here.

Also, when I was 16, I had all kinds of rigid standards that I expected women to conform to. I can understand that from a belief system pov, marrying a woman that is a virgin can be important..but rarely does life always give us what we expect. What if she isn't?

Relax..you'll do great man. :)

CeAt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, I guess I just have to be less picky and more patient.

Sounds good. I shall improve myself even more then.

I will finish college when im 19 BTW... I am most likely majoring in psychology, and going to become a therapist. I workout at the gym a lot already and I play lots of B-ball, I also work at tons of different places doing all sorts of things.

I will simply just make my life happy without the need of a women, sounds easy, but man have I tried b4 and failed miserably... not this time lol.

Thanks for the support yall, nice forum!

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
holy ****.

Make some friends with girls, start talking to them, hanging out...

See where it goes...

At 16 you aren't looking for any serious relationship, your working on developing guy/girl social skills.

Don't read too deeply into it or let religion drive you.

Rada

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha :)
You are 16, but let me tell u that u really show ur age. Your ideas about life and world seem like mine a few years ago.
I was also told that you shouldn't do anything till you get married and by anything I mean sexual relationships, not only because of the "products", let's face it, there are many ways of preventing that nowadays, but because it is not accepted by God and His way is the one we should take in life.
You know, I was very picky too...and still am...he just has to be perfect and accept the fact that I won't make love to him till after....
Let me tell u that this is something only a guy (in ur case a girl) that loves u can do. With girls it's easier, but, in my case, convincing a guy to respect u till that point is quite hard....and many of them dump u for this.
The thing is that u can't fidn the right girl......if u don't give her any chance. Maybe the first time u meet her she won't be so charming (are u as charming in every moment of the day..can u be charming after something bad happened to u?), but after u get to know her u will like her more and more.
And don't take this virginity thing as a must...I don't mean she has to be a horr, but why not give a girl who made love because she loved that guy, a chance? If u really intend to marry her, u should know that u are marrying her for what she is, not for being a virgin or not!
Ahh...and for the one who said that virgin girls are less attractive...well.....I have many friends who are virgin and they look even better than some fotomodels I see in pictures.
Good luck!

CeAt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JH6
holy ****.

Make some friends with girls, start talking to them, hanging out...

See where it goes...

At 16 you aren't looking for any serious relationship, your working on developing guy/girl social skills.

Don't read too deeply into it or let religion drive you.
Lol, I do, I have MANY female friends i talk to, just not date.

I have very good social skills lol, that aint the problem.

I just want to, in all honesty, get married then have sex.

It will make me feel at peace to tell yall the truth.

I will give a girl her chance for me to get to know her, screwing a girl isnt getting to know her lol.

Anti-Dumps machine never talks about sex until wayy after, and for me that wayy after is marriage.

I would also like to know what my awakening will be??

I appreciate what some of you have to say, but others need to be concise and clear, or not post at all.

Rada, I like that post, it tells me from a girl that I really need to be less picky, cuz seriously I am almost crazy picky.

Thanks yall (who helped) I'll just see how things go I guess...

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh dear... :rolleyes:

Take it one step at a time, man. You say you have no experience with girls, yet you already want to marry?

You want to marry by 18? How long have you had this fantasy, this goal? Surely not THAT long. I don't agree with the other posters when they say 'good for you, man, you know what you want'. I say you've just created yourself a childish, whimsical fantasy.

You're very unnatural - a weirdo. I hope you find what you're looking for only too see that your horemones were wrong.

Bloody kids *sighs* :cuss:

Before I knew how to drive I already had a perfect plan laid out - one that I picked up from Need For Speed. I plotted on doing cool moves and all that. What's the first thing that happened when I got into a car? :-/ I stalled.

And I have a feeling that's what you're gonna do when you get into the first stage of your plan. You'll stall, fail - crash and burn.

Good luck to ye... :crackup:

xsonik

Don Juan
Reaction score
16 and in college? There are advantages and disadvantages to that. Did you take all the hard knocks from girls that is a right of passage for all Don Juans in HS? Either you are really ahead of your time, or you are emotionally 16 but intellectually 20+. At least you'll be in college, and if you date girls that are in HS, they can say "hee hee omg he's in college" LOL