Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting your soulmate

mrswabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirting

I know that you are looking for your soulmate, and that is a noble goal. I salute you!

Good thing that you are working out and having goals.

You are still young, what you need to do is to ABF.
Always Be Flirting.

You need to meet a lot of girls so that you would know whether she would be the right one for you. Lets be honest with this one, the first girlfriend you will have will not definitely be the last one. You need to be open-minded on this one. Date a lot of girls. How else would you know if she is the perfect match?

Flirt with any girl you meet. Girls who are your age and girls who are older than you.

That will do for good practice. So that you will be less nervous when it comes to talking and approaching women. And when you meet your soulmate you will be in full-blown attraction mode.

So that you won't blew it when you meet the one, I suggest reading the DJ bible. It contains a lot of good knowledge. And you knowing this stuff at age 16 is like having a nuclear bomb while your opponents fight with sticks and stones. :)

Good luck in your quest for your soulmate.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dallas tx, is kind of a strange place when it comes to women. Honestly, its really not the best place to be as far as thats concerned. One reason is that its part of the bible belt and the people that comprise it are normally fake as hell, too much pusedo christianity, but thats kind of another subject....

What part of dallas are you in?

I live in dallas too.

Sayno'

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This kid has a lot of problems probably brought on by overly religious parents.

Marry by 18? And live on what income? This is the dumbest thing ever written on here and that is saying something.

He is doomed to have a disaster for a life and I do not think anybody on this site can help him

Sorry......

Dietzcoi

CeAt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Flirting

Originally posted by mrswabe
I know that you are looking for your soulmate, and that is a noble goal. I salute you!

Good thing that you are working out and having goals.

You are still young, what you need to do is to ABF.
Always Be Flirting.

You need to meet a lot of girls so that you would know whether she would be the right one for you. Lets be honest with this one, the first girlfriend you will have will not definitely be the last one. You need to be open-minded on this one. Date a lot of girls. How else would you know if she is the perfect match?

Flirt with any girl you meet. Girls who are your age and girls who are older than you.

That will do for good practice. So that you will be less nervous when it comes to talking and approaching women. And when you meet your soulmate you will be in full-blown attraction mode.

So that you won't blew it when you meet the one, I suggest reading the DJ bible. It contains a lot of good knowledge. And you knowing this stuff at age 16 is like having a nuclear bomb while your opponents fight with sticks and stones. :)

Good luck in your quest for your soulmate.
Thanks, and thats exactly what I am gonna do.

I also now know what I am gonna study, Psychology. I will be 24 and have a PhD in Psychology, I will then open up my own practice.

So income will be settled at 25 or so.

I have read the DJ bible already and there are tons of good stuff in there, some I donbt care for, like seduction and ****...

I do appreciate the help though, and I will prolly just date and marry around 24-25, I can hold off from sex till then.

I aint doomed, just too far ahead of your reasoning.

Thanks once again