Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting up with a chick that rejected you months after

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys do if you have to go at a party where a chick that turned you down 1-2 months ago will be there? Game her again, annoy her, make fun of her, ignore her completely, flirt with other chicks in front of her? What does the DJ guide say about such situations? Obviously, the goal is to not ruin the party, but try to fvck her (as long as not appearing beta).

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she rejected you she views herself as better than you. Show her you’re unfazed by her if you run into each other. Act happy to see her but don’t overdo it. Keep convo short if she’s not trying to keep it going. Don’t linger. Best thing you could do is get other girls there interested in you and talking to you. If she sees this she may feel some jealousy or she may not care at all. Once a woman has rejected you it’s incredibly difficult to win her back. Proving you’re desired by other women and looked up to by other men might change her mind as to your status compared to hers. It’s clear you are still into her. She will know this and sense it immediately and will prob make her desire you less. In your mind you just have to not give af which is far easier said than done

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop wasting your time. If she rejected you before, she is not interested in you. The sooner you accept this, the better off you will be. Find a women at the party that actually likes you.
Nah I'm ok with it, was just wondering how to deal with her.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys do if you have to go at a party where a chick that turned you down 1-2 months ago will be there? Game her again, annoy her, make fun of her, ignore her completely, flirt with other chicks in front of her? What does the DJ guide say about such situations? Obviously, the goal is to not ruin the party, but try to fvck her (as long as not appearing beta).
Don't ignore her because you will come off as butt hurt. When you see her just say hi and that's it. Talk to other women there and don't waste your time trying to bang her. She already rejected you, so she isn't interested.

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s not wondering about how to deal with you. She’s not interested. How can she care if she doesn’t care? That’s a contradiction. You’re spinning your wheels for no reason.
Well, what I meant was how to deal with the situation (e.g. like the other dude told me to ignore her, another guy to not ignore her etc.). It's 99% I won't be fvcking her, but I still gotta act somehow so I decided to get some advice that's it. Chill guys.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, what I meant was how to deal with the situation (e.g. like the other dude told me to ignore her, another guy to not ignore her etc.). It's 99% I won't be fvcking her, but I still gotta act somehow so I decided to get some advice that's it. Chill guys.
There is no situation, guy. There’s a 100.00% chance you will not fvck her.

I don’t think men understand how little women care when they aren’t interested. This woman will not even notice you are at the party unless you physically block her path of motion. Then she will be further angered that you got in her way.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah I'm ok with it, was just wondering how to deal with her.
I wouldn't do it now, but when I was younger (and hornier) I was more open to persisting even when rejected. Because there were certain women I really wanted to bang. Turned it around sometimes too. The PUAs would call this confident persistence, I think? This usually only worked with women I had no feelings for, but was very physically attracted to for whatever reason.

The key for me was not to be butt hurt, continue to remain friendly and upbeat, not being phased by rejection, and continue to express interest. That latter part goes against practically all PUA teaching, because they think it's a death knell to express interest. But if you make it plainly obvious that you find her sexually appealing, she may get curious at some point, and if you remain fun to be around, that's huge.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t acknowledge her. Don’t look in her direction. If you have to walk by her, walk the long way around. If she approaches you say “**** off b!tch” and she’ll get the hint.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She rejected him. Cant kum ba ya game around that.
Well, he said she turned him down. For what, exactly? A date? Sex? Are they still friends? Were they ever friends? Maybe there's another post around here explaining the details, but I haven't seen it.

Anyway, point is sometimes these things can be turned around. I know, because I've done it. When I was younger and randier. I wouldn't do it now. I don't recommend it. But it is possible.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't mention her attitude.
I think this matters more than her turn down.
If she wasn't interested, but was cool, why sweat it.
If she was smug and you suspect she'll try to amp up her attitude tonight, that's another story.

Back in my 30's, here's what I did to a gal of the 'smug' variety.
I was social to everyone and when it came time to acknowledge this gal, I smiled and was friendly and then said (in a friendly tone) .."wow... it looks like someone went to the after party last night." and then without missing a beat, continued the flow of conversation with others.

At least in my situation, this knocked the gal down a few pegs and she was bearable.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
n
Don't ignore her because you will come off as butt hurt. When you see her just say hi and that's it. Talk to other women there and don't waste your time trying to bang her. She already rejected you, so she isn't interested.
Nope. Saying “Hi” is stupid. You speak only if it required to. For example if she is reaching out for a beer bottle and you happen to be near it, you simple pass it to her and ignore the words. Or if a game is being played and you have to pair with her so you play the game and nothing more.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, he said she turned him down. For what, exactly? A date? Sex? Are they still friends? Were they ever friends? Maybe there's another post around here explaining the details, but I haven't seen it.

Anyway, point is sometimes these things can be turned around. I know, because I've down it. When I was younger and randier. I wouldn't do it now. I don't recommend it. But it is possible.
Details are irrelevant. Don’t give OP hope. 1/100 times it’s turned around. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. This thing was dead before it started.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Details are irrelevant. Don’t give OP hope. 1/100 times it’s turned around. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. This thing was dead before it started.
I did say I didn't recommend it. But I like to speak the truth, it is possible. I think the odds are better if he really just wants sex, but you do hear those stories about couples - where the girl says she turned the guy down 10 times, but now they're married. I'm not saying it's a good idea. Like I said the first time, my attitude is she had her chance but blew it.

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
We weren't friends and we still aren't, we've seen each other twice at parties, and she turned me down when I asked for her number with some lame excuse in the lines of "going through drama and want to be alone" (bull****) if it matters to you. She was cool though, we had funny convos.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We weren't friends and we still aren't, we've seen each other twice at parties, and she turned me down when I asked for her number with some lame excuse in the lines of "going through drama and want to be alone" (bull****) if it matters to you.
Doesn't sound promising. Even borderline red flag territory.

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't sound promising. Even borderline red flag territory.
Why would that be a red flag? Ignore that girl though, I'm interested in general cause you probably have a lot more experience than me. She said that she wants less drama in her life, is in a bad period and it's difficult for her to continue bla bla. Imo shes just wondering which d1ck to jump on lol