"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

meeting this girl, what next?

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Ok I pulled (kissed loads) a hb8 on satuarday night, was with her the best part of the end of my night. She seemed well into me, so I number tied her. I txt her Monday saying how are you, what you been upto type txt. the reason I txt her Monday instead of wednesday is that shes in my college, so if I bumped into her it would have been awkward. ne ways she replied,

"Yeah nuffin much u? Are u out next weekend txb lov emx"

I replied That I jus got outta the gym, I'm meeting some people in this town tonight, I said I'm in the city thursday, and may be up town in the weekend if my mates are up there.

she replies

"Cool i going up town satuarday and got a party in my sister flat 2moz have fun in neath txt u tomoz kk txb lov emxxx"

I didnt bother txting her back that night, n went out.

Ilike her, ne suggestions how to play it o wise DJs?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
we've bn txting bck n forth a bit now, n I'm meeting her satuarday night. Is it to soon to ask her to be my g/f :s I'm so new to this part.....:(
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
*sighs*
*cries*
*shakes head in shame*


Hehe, j/k bro. Look, you don't ask a girl to be your girlfriend. Thats afc and lame. You have fun with her, go out on some dates, and see where that leads you. There's a dating stage and then there's a g/f stage. Being someone's g/f is a BIG label. Some people don't consider a person they're dating a b/f or a g/f til like 2-3 months down the road. You just met this girl once, and all of a sudden u wanna be her g/f ? Come'on bro, you dont even know her, how can u make that assumption that u want to be her g/f ?

You asking her to be your g/f after seeing her once, is like me going up to a girl in one of my college classes and asking her to be my g/f. The result ? A laugh in your face.

Hang out with her, make moves on her, kiss her, f*ck her, and wait for her to ask you the question. Not vice versa.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Thanks man :) I've just spent the whole year practising meeting grls off the net, clubs, partys, street, and pools etc. I'm just uneducated on getting grls to be my g/f, and probably alot more stuff.
 
Top