firstbornunicorn
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2020
- Messages
- 782
- Reaction score
- 712
- Age
- 33
Last time I did was 6 years ago. Any tips?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I suppose they want to know who's been taking their daughter on roadtrips and such. And on my end I wanna see the quality of their relationship to see what the girl I'm seeing had as a model growing up. And well, it's definitely signalling some seriousness, which is pretty cool with this one.Ask yourself why are you meeting them? I’m curious
Kinda difficult with 17+ inches of snow, if I wear my hiking boots it gives me a couple inches boost so I'm like almost 6'3''Best part of your attire is to wear your best shoes. This might sound silly, but parents seem to judge a man by the care of his shoes.
Sure you'll be fine if you're semi-socially adept mate.I suppose they want to know who's been taking their daughter on roadtrips and such. And on my end I wanna see the quality of their relationship to see what the girl I'm seeing had as a model growing up. And well, it's definitely signalling some seriousness, which is pretty cool with this one.
Kinda difficult with 17+ inches of snow, if I wear my hiking boots it gives me a couple inches boost so I'm like almost 6'3''
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Just as dating, simply enjoy it. Don't overanalyze it or think about it.Last time I did was 6 years ago. Any tips?
Yes, see what there interests are. Ask the GF if you must for some insight.sports usually a solid one