Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting new women and being flirty while in a relationship.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily dread game, but being sure you are still being attractive while in a relationship. Where is the balance point in how you deal with other women while in a relationship?

It's a lot easier to act as if IDGAF, because you have a steady woman and you don't have to worry about if this particular woman doesn't LIKE you.

Not that you are approaching, but your introduction to these other women is all indirect.

Your eye contact, conversation skills, and nonverbal communication skills still need practice.

You do have a little bit of dread game when women know you. Especially when out with your SO.

In the event that the relationship ends, you aren't without female acquaintances. I was amazed at the interest I got during my divorce from women I'd met while married.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant control how or when some woman is going to be interested in you. If she very interested then you will have to cheat to maintain her temperature otherwise she can move off to another guy. Think woman have too many options to wait around for you and you dont sound like a chad or you wouldnt be writing a thread like that. Probably will just end up wrecking your current thing.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in a one sided open relationship. I see other people but my wife doesn't. I primarily do MFM with swinger couples since the open relationship thing is more accepted with that group.

I have other single women who I have hit up and know I am available but most single women don't want involved with an attached guy. My wife knows everything and I have noticed since starting an open relationship she works out more and is all about keeping me happy.

Women behave better when they have to compete for your time and attention.

This is however a balancing act. I can't just run off and bang other girls every weekend. It's just an occasional thing. You do have to keep your main happy and knowing she's #1.

Having an attractive wife does give you power and social proof. If I hit a woman up and explain my situation I have no problem never talking to her ever again if she shows low interest. I just go home and take my cute wife out and post it all over instagram for the other girl to see. Jealous if powerful