Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting in an elevator, what's a good approach?

underwarez

Reaction score
On occasion, I would be in an elevator with a lady who works on a different floor from me. I want to start talking with her, but I have no idea what to say.

I'm not interested in her as a potential date. I want to know her as an acquiantance (maybe someone who can hook me up with someone in the future).

Anyhow, what can I say to start up a conversation with her? Please give me examples of what to say, not suggestions.

Doppler4000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no magic words... just make an observation about the day, the weather, how you can't wait for the weekend, how bad the elevator music is... the important part is how she responds. Do you get a polite one word answer or does she offer up something more in return? Ideally at the end you'd introduce yourself and find out a little something about her, but the elevator time frame is pretty short. Maybe you'd have more luck in the cafeteria.

locrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've talked to girls at the coffee mess (similar time crunch as in the elevator) and said "Hi I think I've seen you around before but don't know your name..." You kindof gauge how interested she is in chatting from the way she responds, if everything's good and she wants to make smalltalk for an extra minute, slip in a couple jokes so she knows you're cool to talk with and you can open up a conversation with her next time you see her and take it from there. But that's just what worked for me.

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Find an excuse to "accidentally" bump her without of course knocking her down or hurting her, then smile and apologize, then say something about her looking familiar.

Vegas Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's not forget that you don't have to "accidentally" do anything. You don't need a pretense to talk to a woman.

I'm all for creative approaches, but if you can't come up with anything else in the moment you can at least say, "Hey, what's up. Are you single? I want to talk with you sometime. What's your e-mail?"

By the way, what did playasupreme do to get banned from this hizzy?

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in that situation and here's what I've done. Not that it's led to anything...

I push floor 4, she, floor 6.

"So, what's on the sixth floor?" She proceeds to tell me..."Really? You like working for XYZ?..." my floor arrrives...

One day she got on and had a Waffle House Coffee in her hand.
"Hello...... Waffle House? God, I've ended many a late saturday nights there..." She giggles...

This is just in the last week to 10 days...We'll see what happens...