Meeting her friends before having sex with her? Is it OK?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meetng the friends before sex simply = a chance for the panel to reject you. Not to mention that some of those so called friends will be male orbiters looking to c0ck block you. I had this problem with a hot girls housemates once. Fortunately because I'm such a cheerful man***** it was too late for the c0ck block. The relationship didn't work out partly because of all the bloody orbiters but at least I had fun with the puss and it was quite something to behold.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how old you are? There's so many variables. But 4 weeks or 4 dates is too early to hang with her chick friends. Like whomever said, she's gonna try and seek approval of friends and that's the worst because they have the final say. She can jettison you asap before any sex, I'd pass and reschedule. Tell her something came up and you can't go. If she's understanding, reschedule. If she turns into a rage monster, bail immediately

Here's when you know you've got her. At my girls house and I absolutely hate her roommate. She tells me her latest story and I flat out tell her she's crazy. She's fights me awhile, and I show her the evidence and she agrees. She says she needs to get a new apartment because she's super annoying and blah blah.