Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting/f**king new girls during quarantine

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here it goes, how do you guys go about your dating life during this period?

For those of you that had already spinning plates, I guess you kept seeing them. Good for you!
But for the rest of us, it's a little trickier. It's ironic that personally I am at a very good stage in my life, where things are going well and I have time, but this whole situation is a big obstacle..!

On the upside, girls that are single have gone thirsty AF, and OLD seems to be a little more interesting compared to the Sh!thole it usually is.
A girl responded to a bumble message from 6 months ago, inviting me to go to Italy (LOL no thanks).
This other Latina asked to facetime within two hours of meeting. (Obviously I know they are doing this with 20 other dudes that they are gonna ghost as soon as they get out of the house :p )

There's this cute eastern European chick I started talking to, though, that seems to be going very well, but lives in a town 45' away. I am trying to get her to come over and visit me.

Luckily my state is starting to open up, so hope to be able to have opportunities to meet new people again, Needless to say I am not afraid, I just want them not to be either :p

Interested in hearing your thoughts and experiences.

GaBrotha

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually just started using Tinder again the other day. Managed to get a couple of matches only to get deleted soon after (I know I need to work at it more.) This one petite blonde girl i had set up with deleted me since I took too long to reply to a convo apparently. After that, I matched with this nice brunette that doesn't look like she is from the area I live in (I thought it was a spam/fake account anyhow), but at least I know I can somewhat plate using OLD. As rubbish as it is trying to get dates using online dating, doing so during quarantine has been efficient so far, at least in my opinion. Even before I uninstalled the app (Tinder) months ago, I was still matching with at least couple girls every week.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Here it goes, how do you guys go about your dating life during this period?

For those of you that had already spinning plates, I guess you kept seeing them. Good for you!
But for the rest of us, it's a little trickier. It's ironic that personally I am at a very good stage in my life, where things are going well and I have time, but this whole situation is a big obstacle..!

On the upside, girls that are single have gone thirsty AF, and OLD seems to be a little more interesting compared to the Sh!thole it usually is.
A girl responded to a bumble message from 6 months ago, inviting me to go to Italy (LOL no thanks).
This other Latina asked to facetime within two hours of meeting. (Obviously I know they are doing this with 20 other dudes that they are gonna ghost as soon as they get out of the house :p )

There's this cute eastern European chick I started talking to, though, that seems to be going very well, but lives in a town 45' away. I am trying to get her to come over and visit me.

Luckily my state is starting to open up, so hope to be able to have opportunities to meet new people again, Needless to say I am not afraid, I just want them not to be either :p

Interested in hearing your thoughts and experiences.

Its easier than its ever been. Simply start chatting with them and then give them a call and talk on the phone for a little bit and then invite them over to cook dinner with you.

Easiest time ever to be dating.

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ey there brother, well even tho I've been against OLD and more '' get my act together first'' I got back to tinder since things are opening again and will be open fully in July where I live so I think a go is worth trying.
Let this girl who was playing games a month and so ago and have been creating a good connection with this new chick... Ex co worker, fat ass, single mom says is down to do it and other one who lives far be steady sending pics and shhht.. so, it's been going good while I'm still focusing on me (gym, learning Portuguese, guitar) I'm finding that balance right now

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the old heads that are rejecting OLD need to get on the horse, especially these days, because honestly it's booming. I've never seen such good quality girls being so responsive. My favorite is Hinge by a long shot. Tinder doesn't even compare to the quality that's on Hinge. Bumble is great as well. The strength of bumble is that if she opens you, you know almost 100% that she's willing to at least meet up (if not fvck) as long as you don't do anything blatantly stupid, come off as a forward man that takes charge, and set up a call and date before the iron cools off.

I've met up with probably 8 or so girls off OLD (mostly Hinge) since this quarantine business started. Nearly all of them, i just take them to a local park to walk around, show up with a couple cold brew coffees, and then try to get them back to my apartment (which is closeby).

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
All the old heads that are rejecting OLD need to get on the horse, especially these days, because honestly it's booming. I've never seen such good quality girls being so responsive. My favorite is Hinge by a long shot. Tinder doesn't even compare to the quality that's on Hinge. Bumble is great as well. The strength of bumble is that if she opens you, you know almost 100% that she's willing to at least meet up (if not fvck) as long as you don't do anything blatantly stupid, come off as a forward man that takes charge, and set up a call and date before the iron cools off.

I've met up with probably 8 or so girls off OLD (mostly Hinge) since this quarantine business started. Nearly all of them, i just take them to a local park to walk around, show up with a couple cold brew coffees, and then try to get them back to my apartment (which is closeby).
Make it easier on yourself and just ask them if they like cooking and most will say yes and then say you love cooking together and invite them over to do it...surprisingly it works easily and often. Then they are already at the apartment, no need to try and get them back there.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was supposed to hook up with 1 of 3 tonight. I was texting all of them the past few days, but I decided not to cause there's a curfew due to the riots. I'll see about tomorrow as I am on vacation. Pickins are slim though, just I mean I don't like going with women in their mid-30s, and tats, one of them a mom. If I make it to home plate then their pvssy (or as5) better not smell ratchet

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was supposed to hook up with 1 of 3 tonight. I was texting all of them the past few days, but I decided not to cause there's a curfew due to the riots. I'll see about tomorrow as I am on vacation. Pickins are slim though, just I mean I don't like going with women in their mid-30s, and tats, one of them a mom. If I make it to home plate then their pvssy (or as5) better not smell ratchet

Lmao have some self respect dude.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually just started using Tinder again the other day. Managed to get a couple of matches only to get deleted soon after (I know I need to work at it more.) This one petite blonde girl i had set up with deleted me since I took too long to reply to a convo apparently. After that, I matched with this nice brunette that doesn't look like she is from the area I live in (I thought it was a spam/fake account anyhow), but at least I know I can somewhat plate using OLD. As rubbish as it is trying to get dates using online dating, doing so during quarantine has been efficient so far, at least in my opinion. Even before I uninstalled the app (Tinder) months ago, I was still matching with at least couple girls every week.
I noticed the same thing these days.
I deleted tinder back in March, because the quality was horrible, only to reinstall it now due to the quarantine. Still not amazing, but much better than previously, with way more girls being responsive.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah, bumble is pretty good these days. A very high ratio of decent quality girls being responsive there these days. That's where I met with the cute blondie I mentioned previously.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its easier than its ever been. Simply start chatting with them and then give them a call and talk on the phone for a little bit and then invite them over to cook dinner with you.

Easiest time ever to be dating.
Yeah agree, that's what I hope to be doing in the coming weeks, more or less.
Coupled with the pleasant weather, I hope at least to be able to invite them for a walk/coffee outdoors if they need more time to feel comfortable.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is anyone doing cold approaching now? I'm just coming out of lockdown and wanting to add some new prospects.

I was at an upscale grocery store on Friday, and saw an attractive woman who interested me. Both of us were wearing masks. A lot of times, when doing cold approaching at non-bar venues, I try to evaluate the IOIs pre-approach. I do this with strong eye contact and smiling. Since we both had masks on, I can't see a smile. The eye contact that I got with her was not impressive. It is likely she wasn't interested. With that said, I don't want to miss opportunities. I must add that I'm an older Millennial and I'm typically going after fellow Millennials who are 25-34 now. Millennial women are generally poorer with body language signaling than the older generations.

I'm open to doing approaches in parks and on walking paths. I've yet to go to a mall or a bar since re-opening began in my state.

I'm generally not keen on use of apps such as Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge. I have found that with apps, I have too many instances where I meet a girl once, do not get the same night sex, and then I'm never able to see her again. That's a waste of my time and money. I would rather cold approach in person, have a 10-15 min chat, then go on either a bar date or activity date, and see if I can get laid within the first 3 dates. First date sex is fantastic.

How are people doing cold approaches now?

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is anyone doing cold approaching now? I'm just coming out of lockdown and wanting to add some new prospects.

I was at an upscale grocery store on Friday, and saw an attractive woman who interested me. Both of us were wearing masks. A lot of times, when doing cold approaching at non-bar venues, I try to evaluate the IOIs pre-approach. I do this with strong eye contact and smiling. Since we both had masks on, I can't see a smile. The eye contact that I got with her was not impressive. It is likely she wasn't interested. With that said, I don't want to miss opportunities. I must add that I'm an older Millennial and I'm typically going after fellow Millennials who are 25-34 now. Millennial women are generally poorer with body language signaling than the older generations.

I'm open to doing approaches in parks and on walking paths. I've yet to go to a mall or a bar since re-opening began in my state.

I'm generally not keen on use of apps such as Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge. I have found that with apps, I have too many instances where I meet a girl once, do not get the same night sex, and then I'm never able to see her again. That's a waste of my time and money. I would rather cold approach in person, have a 10-15 min chat, then go on either a bar date or activity date, and see if I can get laid within the first 3 dates. First date sex is fantastic.

How are people doing cold approaches now?
Are you pushing for sex and making sure your convo is sexually charged? It's shocking how quickly you can get girls on there sexual. I'm talking like talking about kinks in a matter of like 4-5 messages. You don't have to necessarily do hardcore sexting, but at least bring something sexual into it via text, and then when you meet up, going for sex is easy. I've also learned to trust my gut in terms of girls that aren't super sexual. I pretty much only go for the girls that are receptive to sexual flirting when texting. The ones that won't or want to "get to know you" a bit more, or are uncomfortable with it...it's like you described. They don't put out the first date, and then ghost.

If you only go for high interest girls that are pretty sexual in nature, it's pretty easy to A) get them back to your place within about 2 hrs of meeting, and B) get to sex with basically zero LMR. Of course, we're only talking about up to about HB7 or HB8. HB9+ are frustratingly hard on OLD, even if you're very attractive, and your profile and text game are spot on.

I really need to start doing day game. Literally just go to whole foods, as i'm in a nicer part of town with a lot of 20-somethings.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you pushing for sex and making sure your convo is sexually charged? It's shocking how quickly you can get girls on there sexual. I'm talking like talking about kinks in a matter of like 4-5 messages. You don't have to necessarily do hardcore sexting, but at least bring something sexual into it via text, and then when you meet up, going for sex is easy. I've also learned to trust my gut in terms of girls that aren't super sexual. I pretty much only go for the girls that are receptive to sexual flirting when texting. The ones that won't or want to "get to know you" a bit more, or are uncomfortable with it...it's like you described. They don't put out the first date, and then ghost.

If you only go for high interest girls that are pretty sexual in nature, it's pretty easy to A) get them back to your place within about 2 hrs of meeting, and B) get to sex with basically zero LMR. Of course, we're only talking about up to about HB7 or HB8. HB9+ are frustratingly hard on OLD, even if you're very attractive, and your profile and text game are spot on.

I really need to start doing day game. Literally just go to whole foods, as i'm in a nicer part of town with a lot of 20-somethings.
When I have used apps, most of my conversations haven't been tremendously sexually charged, though if the occasion presents itself, I will take the conversation in a sexual direction. Almost all of my app conversations that led to dates led to drinks dates. I am not a simp that does dinner dates in restaurants prior to getting laid. In person, I do take the lead and initiate flirtatious touching. If that goes well, I kiss. With a lot of those bar dates, I'm getting screwed by logistics. My apartment is not walking distance from any bars. It is a short Uber/Lyft ride or car ride (no more than 10 minutes). That impacts the process. I don't mind a slightly slower process but I definitely don't want to get ghosted after a first date, nor do I want to receive some feeble text message of "I had a nice time with you but I do not see this going anywhere" type text. I would rather get ghosted than receive a feeble text like that.

During the lockdown, I have been sort of away from it, spinning some past plates. I do need new women. I haven't approached since shelter in place started.

Of all the forms of game (social circle, apps, bars, non-bars), I like non-bar day game the best. The grocery store has been my go to place in the past. I have also mixed in gym/fitness classes, the mall, and street game. I am trying to assess how day game is going to change as a result of the pandemic. I would much rather do day game going forward than rely upon apps.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just signed up for POF a week or so ago. May be it's POF but man most of these women are cringe worthy. There's a live streaming feature on the app now where I noticed a few 7s and 8s. I connected to a couple just to see what the feature was about...you wouldn't believe all these thirsty guys likes flies -commenting and pedestalizing the women who are there for nothing but free validation. I couldn't find the disconnect button fast enough. In the past Tinder was a complete waste so I didn't bother but may be things have changed now. Probably depends on the location too.