Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting each other for the first time... I need ADVICE!!!

americanman123

Reaction score
I’ve been in a long distance relationship with Anastasia for 5 months now… we met through

an online matchmaking site. Things have been going well and in the span of 5 months,

we pretty much know what we need to know about each other, to be honest,

I think we already know too much. So, we agreed that it would be great to finally meet...

Now that it’s settled that we would meet, Anastasia will be coming to Arizona and spend

the valentine’s weeks with me. 2 whole weeks, I wonder if it’ll be enough.

I am really excited and I’ve been counting the days! But I need advice!!!

I want Anastasia to have fun and like this place… especially since, if things go well between us,

I plan to marry her and I want her to move and live here with me.

Any advice or tips to make her enjoy the 2 weeks with me in Arizona?

I really want things to go for the best. Help!

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax and have fun. Not really a situation anyone on here would put themselves in to be honest. Just try to make it fun for her and yourself because nervousness will be the biggest thing. Oh and hope it's not a bald fat man.

strikerace13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't marry anyone till I see how she treats you in person and your family for at lest 6 months to a year. You got to see if she will bring good traits to the relationship and does things because it helps the relationship. You wouldn't know a lot of things about her till you do it together as thing come up. Don't know many women that would wait 5 months unless there problems with trust with men or very religious. But you will find out.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m confused...Is this So Suave or 90 Day Fiancé?

Five months is a long time. That’s 5 months of your life where you could have been dating other women. Instead, you took yourself off the market not knowing if you two even have chemistry.

That being said. Be yourself, have fun. Know that you have tons of options, this belief will help you care less of the outcome of her visit.

Good luck.