"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Meeting again after approach

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
203
Reaction score
84
So quick question, my game kind of becomes weak the next time I see a girl and I have no idea what to say, and somehow my momentum to tease/talk about fun stuff just fizzles out. Its like theres no clue what i should do. I talk about general stuff what i am upto, theres no chemistry nd it feels lousy. Those are the girls that I approached earlier but got a number but didnt set a date/set a date but met them earlier and girls that I want to game for the thrills that showed low interest.

So when you do see a girl you talked earlier/bump into her, what do you do/talk about? Provided its not a set up meeting, just an accidental bump/meet in a local area. Any references, field reports I could read about would be great.

I also noticed that some girls tend to look at me after I have been rejected by them. What should I do? Approach them again or let them pass.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
111
Reaction score
59
Age
50
Sounds like you're in your head too much. Need some context of what youre talking about though. When you say you see the girl again are you talking about a date or you approached a girl in a grocery store and you see her again while shopping or what? As far as a girl looking at you after you've been rejected by her, Do not approach her again. If you make eye contact with her just smile and go about your business as if her rejection means nothing to you.
 

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
203
Reaction score
84
Yeah, you meet them and you get a number/set a date in text and during those 3-4 days you see her again. Especially in uni environments, you tend to bump into each other.
 
Top