Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting again after approach

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So quick question, my game kind of becomes weak the next time I see a girl and I have no idea what to say, and somehow my momentum to tease/talk about fun stuff just fizzles out. Its like theres no clue what i should do. I talk about general stuff what i am upto, theres no chemistry nd it feels lousy. Those are the girls that I approached earlier but got a number but didnt set a date/set a date but met them earlier and girls that I want to game for the thrills that showed low interest.

So when you do see a girl you talked earlier/bump into her, what do you do/talk about? Provided its not a set up meeting, just an accidental bump/meet in a local area. Any references, field reports I could read about would be great.

I also noticed that some girls tend to look at me after I have been rejected by them. What should I do? Approach them again or let them pass.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're in your head too much. Need some context of what youre talking about though. When you say you see the girl again are you talking about a date or you approached a girl in a grocery store and you see her again while shopping or what? As far as a girl looking at you after you've been rejected by her, Do not approach her again. If you make eye contact with her just smile and go about your business as if her rejection means nothing to you.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you meet them and you get a number/set a date in text and during those 3-4 days you see her again. Especially in uni environments, you tend to bump into each other.