“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Meet the Women Falling in Love With Their A.I. Boyfriends

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
467
Reaction score
366
Location
Europe
It's like those tards who marry their cars lmao
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,074
Location
Inside her mind
First, it's AI boyfriends via phone or computer. Then, within 20 years, it will be robots. Within 30-40 years, AI robots will walk down the street, and you won't be able to tell if they are human or robot because they look so real.

These blackpillers have been yelping in glee like fools thinking that women will be lonely once AI robots come, you frigggin fools, these women are addicted to their vibrators, what do you think an AI robot will do with a 9 incher? The only time he needs a break is to "charge" things are about to get weird very very fast
 
Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,046
Reaction score
4,852
The weird spiritual women won't go for this they need the in-person "energy"
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top