Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meet the parents?

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
My girlfriend calls me from work today:

Me: Hello

Her: Heyyyyy

Me: Hey baby watsup?

Her: Nothing im just bored

Me: (joking) Oh so you only call me when you're bored?

Her: (jokingly) **** you why don’t you say something nice

Me: Like what?

Her: Oh baby im so glad you called i miss you so much I can't wait to see you're beautiful face again

Me: hahahaha how about baby I can't wait to see you naked again?

Her: (giggles) close enough

Her: Listen I spoke to my mum today and she said two times last week she saw someone elses car parked in my drive way while I was at work and she wanted to know who it was

Me: did you tell her?

Her: ........yeh I told her it's my BF's car and he hangs around my place sometimes.

then she asked "how long have you been seeing him" and I said "4 months"

Me: errr why?

Her: If I said 1 week she would be like "so why is he at you're house when you're not there?" and technically we have been seeing eachother for 4 months we just weren't BF/GF

Me: You got a point

Her: See but the thing is I said 4 months and she said "well then you have to bring him over for dinner next weekend" so you have to go you can't say no they will get offended

Me: Are you serious?

Her: yeh im so sorry baby

Me: well talk about this tonight when you get home

Her: ok ok mwah luv ya bye (not LOVE YOU luv ya its different)

Anyway what do you guys think about that? i have been exclusive with her for 1 week but we were former fu*k buddys for 4 months. Do you guys think i should go to dinner with the parents?

Ninja out

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****...i probably will be doing the same thing pretty soon...its going to suck....but yea go for dinner, how bad could it be...unless you want to get on her parents bad side. i think it can work to your advantage if you get on their good side. also, if you just simply say no im not going, your gf is going to look down upon it, since its such a simple thing to do but at the same time it would mean a lot.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Hahahaha last time i had dinner with a GFs parents it was a disaster. She says her parents are cool so it should be ok. Il let use know how it goes.

Ninja out

Ouzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
Hahahaha last time i had dinner with a GFs parents it was a disaster. She says her parents are cool so it should be ok. Il let use know how it goes.

Ninja out
Hehe yer I remember you telling us about that experience ...I thought it was the same girl? The dad said you were riding free off her ...same girl was it not?

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
No..... i just seem to attract rich girls. This is a new girl im seein egr parenst this weekend hahaha hopefully her dads better than my ex's dad.

Ninja out

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love my girlfriend's family. When I went to have dinner with them, first of all, her mom is a great cook, then we talked all about weird stuff, then we played a card game, and at the end of the night her dad was teaching me drinking games! We even played one!!