"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Mediterranean and Jewish women are thirsty!

Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
246
Reaction score
50
Mainly Italian American and Jewish girls from what I am experiencing and I am not even a white guy. I am a 6'1 Indian guy and I'll say in terms of looks, top 10% of the guys for my race.

Been going out with a couple friends a lot and notice that girls with one particular kind of look just dig the heck out of me, white girls with dark hair and tans. It never occurred to me that white girls could be aggressive but I eat my words, these women are so friggin aggressive.

Was out this past weekend with a couple friends at a nightclub celebrating a friend's promotion, right next to me this shorter dark haired (albeit kind of cute) girl starts dancing. I pretend like she isn't there until I accidentally bump into her and she drags me to the dance floor, thing had a strong grip! We chat a bit after making out and she starts boasting about her Italian heritage out of nowhere.

Just a couple weeks ago I was at a workout class I am taking and there is this one tall Jewish girl in it, not bad looking at all. We had to do some partner exercise and I partnered with her because the instructor wanted it, really wanted to partner with this blonde though. She gets really physical with me on the exercise, grinds on me and looks back and smiles as this black guy near us has his eyes wide open in shock, I had an embarrassing boner and after we are done she shouts saying "I never got your number but I have everyone else's, what's his deal?" while looking over at this one Asian girl.

Then a couple months ago I was out with a friend and a couple girls who I knew. One was this Turkish and Greek mix who played volleyball. After a few drinks and crashing at his place she literally looks at me and says "lets see that c0ck come on lets see that c0ck, this guy won't show his c0ck, I bet its small". I laugh it off but she aggressively comes on to me and then whispers "lets see that c0ck, come on". Smashed later on in the night but damn!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top