Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mediterranean and Jewish women are thirsty!

Reaction score
Mainly Italian American and Jewish girls from what I am experiencing and I am not even a white guy. I am a 6'1 Indian guy and I'll say in terms of looks, top 10% of the guys for my race.

Been going out with a couple friends a lot and notice that girls with one particular kind of look just dig the heck out of me, white girls with dark hair and tans. It never occurred to me that white girls could be aggressive but I eat my words, these women are so friggin aggressive.

Was out this past weekend with a couple friends at a nightclub celebrating a friend's promotion, right next to me this shorter dark haired (albeit kind of cute) girl starts dancing. I pretend like she isn't there until I accidentally bump into her and she drags me to the dance floor, thing had a strong grip! We chat a bit after making out and she starts boasting about her Italian heritage out of nowhere.

Just a couple weeks ago I was at a workout class I am taking and there is this one tall Jewish girl in it, not bad looking at all. We had to do some partner exercise and I partnered with her because the instructor wanted it, really wanted to partner with this blonde though. She gets really physical with me on the exercise, grinds on me and looks back and smiles as this black guy near us has his eyes wide open in shock, I had an embarrassing boner and after we are done she shouts saying "I never got your number but I have everyone else's, what's his deal?" while looking over at this one Asian girl.

Then a couple months ago I was out with a friend and a couple girls who I knew. One was this Turkish and Greek mix who played volleyball. After a few drinks and crashing at his place she literally looks at me and says "lets see that c0ck come on lets see that c0ck, this guy won't show his c0ck, I bet its small". I laugh it off but she aggressively comes on to me and then whispers "lets see that c0ck, come on". Smashed later on in the night but damn!