Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Medication question

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone on here ever take lorazepam? I tend to get claustrophobic on flights and have had some unpleasant experiences flying. I have a bunch of flights coming up and talked with my doctor. He prescribed me lorazepam. I was curious how I will feel ?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
*DISCLAIMER I am a medical professional that specializes in the cardio-pulmonary trunk, i also have worked in other areas of healthcare*. I also have a couple years’ training in pharm. ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR*

I’ve not taken it but am familiar with its effects as I know several people closely who have used it. No one likes the way it makes them feel. Xanax is quick acting and is point of use, situational. A beta blocker will lower your blood pressure for a few hours (the natural result of being in fight or flight).

My suggestion would be to call them back and say you don’t like how it makes you feel, and ask for a beta-blocker or Xanax. Outside of that’s OTC GABA could also help.
Anyone on here ever take lorazepam? I tend to get claustrophobic on flights and have had some unpleasant experiences flying. I have a bunch of flights coming up and talked with my doctor. He prescribed me lorazepam. I was curious how I will feel ?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I've never taken it...I don't like flying either, I just tolerate it now...my go to is to stay up as late as possible the night before and then sleep on the flight...

If the plane goes down I'll never know it.