"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Media,tv and the decline of the don juan

naturalzen

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
I'm just curious but is it me or does American society want young redblooded men with testesterone to be afc. Look at the porn industry and look at MTV. If your not scoring with girls than you definately should feel ashamed! Well don't feel bad you can jerk off to a girl on tv rather than get real sex or better yet you can pay for a hooker and have sex. Wtf? I'm so infuriated there is 50 percent females in the united states. Definately no shortage what so ever of *****, but why the utter confusion. Why am I turning on the tv and watching good well off men compete for a single woman on the bachelorette and showing americas youth that finding love means jumping through hoops and competing with other men when in all actuallity shouldnt be. Why has america been dooping and ****ing young men around with ***** power. How many here believe that we should never ever compete for women or am I the only one? I live in a college town and im sorrounded by guys willing to jump each other silly in the name of getting women to bed them . I see it in the bars I see it at parties I see it every where. Why are men talking down and fighting one another when in all actuallty we should be helping each other get the women and let the chips fall where they may.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
TV is glamour, fairytales and myths... It's the gloryportrait everyone sees as romantic and right.... That's why. TV is a dreamworld, not reality.
 

naturalzen

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
One other thing. yes my game is intact but it makes it much harder when you have male haters doing everything possible to bring you down to their level. It means less time with women and more time keeping a watchful eye on who is trying to bring you down.
 

naturalzen

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
well kinetic your right... but the mtv and the media and a lot of other shows want young men to conform to what ever they wish.. look at oprah ,ricki lake, and ****en reality tv shows etc etc.... those shows are based upon society and how we should shape young men into ***** whipped compete for the girl type of guys. Dont give me that fantasy bull**** either tv plays a very important role on how americans think. Look at gay men today.. they are in vogue and so are black men. 20 to 30 years ago it was a crime to be either of the two. Im not saying all media is bad.. but this supplicating and competing for women bull**** has got to stop.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Why are you whining? If it fvcks up more peoples game it's better for you that does NOT conform to society.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

naturalzen

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
thats the thing kinetic its ****ing up the world im living in . I cant even go to a bar without men fighting each other over *****. get where im coming from? there is no solidarity among men anymore in social settings where there really need not be any competition and that to me is physically dangerous and emotionally dangerous. thats why kinetic!
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Kinetic is right. Stop whining. Lead by example. Show those goons that brotherhood is alive and well.
 

Blurred Elevens

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Let me alert you to something. TV makes people out as something they're not. Take the biggest dork in the world, put him on TV and he's cool. I bet you were blown away when you found out Michael J Fox is only like 5 feet tall....case in point. Kill your TV and hop into the real world. **** Corporate sponsored reality.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by naturalzen
thats the thing kinetic its ****ing up the world im living in . I cant even go to a bar without men fighting each other over *****. get where im coming from? there is no solidarity among men anymore in social settings where there really need not be any competition and that to me is physically dangerous and emotionally dangerous. thats why kinetic!
Seriously I NEVER see this. Only thing I've noticed of this is that I was briefly chatting with some girl while sitting with some mates and her bf poured a drink down the back of my shirt (Didn't see him...). I just frowned and walked away, that's the ONLY time I've seen anything like that.

ALL my friends here I live now are AFCs (My best boys back home too except one but he is really gayish, great dancer, really exhibitionist etc...) It does NOT bother me at all, I actually enjoy being the guy that people admire for his boldness and forwardness and smoothness. Whenever I'm at parties and I'm talking with girls on the phone I'm always like "Hey darling" etc and they all talk low like "Oh he's gotta score tonight" and they start smiling etc. Why? Because THEY would like to be the one talking straight up with girls like that.

I have a really good friend here, he'll sit and talk with our fellow girlfriends and they'll give him lots of attention etc and they'll see him as a potential LTR but none of them want him... I went out with three of the girls, they were all over me on the dancefloor, when we walked they had their arms around me and in my backpockets etc.

See you just gotta BE YOURSELF, play YOUR GAME, don't give a FVCK about others. Sure boys stare at me when I'm out with my girls or if I'm hitting clubs and dancing it up. I have nothing against standing on a stage dancing my ass of infront of everyone. Chicks like it, boys don't. Do I care? No, why? Cause it isn't hurting anyone and it makes me have fun :)

So just try and focus on YOURSELF and your OWN fun and your personal universe. The moment you start to care like you do it ruins your mojo, it makes you doubt, insecure etc.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
These boys are clamoring for wh@res -- go after a virtuous woman and you wont find the pvssy hounds around (although there are extremely few virtuous women).
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top