Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meanwhile in Texas...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a summer it has been. Trails have been packed, restaurants packed, lots of traffic, six parks constantly full, bars and clubs packed to the brim. And no sign of stopping. Bar friends are making loads of money a weekend, too. Girls are out and about looking sexy af. Families with their annoying crying kids. Fat girls wearing stuff they shouldn't. What a time. Now the fall festivals are coming about, and it's going to be even more eventful the coming halloween month.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • Brunette woman in the white tank top with the orange hat backward is attractive
  • Brunette woman in the green shirt checking her phone is attractive
  • Blonde woman with the sunglasses and reddish tube top is attractive
That picture looks more like 2018 than 2021.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This weekend has been heavily favorable for me. My looks and fashion is on point, and with that I was able to bed three women in three days. The girls at the club here in Texas are extra horny for some reason and they had no problem initiating contact with me. I grew out a little beard, wore some new duds, and the girls liked it. Women are superficial, so you have to dress superficial to get them out of their usual moods. This is for quick access more than what you can usually do with just some social game talk.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always find it interesting looking at different societies. The guys i can see in the pic would be classed as "cheese" in the UK. especially caps on backwards after teenage years.

also sunglasses come off in the UK, as soon as you enter a building or you are classed as a smarmy ****. no tucking them into tops or leaving them on your head.

Just an example of how brutal UK women are.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I imagine the women in the UK are an entirely different breed. Here in the US, they dont care about the hats or anything. As long as you look like their father or someone they superficially look up to, they'll go for it. I suspect, having interacted with foreign women, that they take more masculine features into account. There's also the cultural disconnect likely going on.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always find it interesting looking at different societies. The guys i can see in the pic would be classed as "cheese" in the UK. especially caps on backwards after teenage years.
Not one guy with a simple button-down shirt. All untucked, hiding soft underbelly with crappy T-shirts. Many people buried in their phones. I see no chest bigger than Belly. No stand outs.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm definitely going to hit up Austin and South Padre Island when I get back to the states.
Police are going to stop responding to non emergency calls starting friday in Austin, so that city is probably lost. The homeless problem there is immense.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Police are going to stop responding to non emergency calls starting friday in Austin, so that city is probably lost. The homeless problem there is immense.
Yeah I passed by a couple of them when I went barhopping with my bro and his friend. Woulda hated to be them during the power outage problems in late February.

Israel

Reaction score
I made a daygame with a girl level 7.5. I must be between 6 and 7. I tell her that she looks good. she asks me, where do you from?, what do you do?. I did not expect it. skipped the steps of flirting and stuff. What would you have done?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a minute, where are all the masks?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would really like to understand this. I'm being serious.

The first row is three guys that look like they've arrived, but aren't sure what to do.
The next row is of three people that appear to be looking at their phones.
The majority of the remaining crowd appear to be looking off into space or at one of the many TV screens.
Those that arrived with friends to socialize, will have a compromising evening; due to the crowd and TV noise.
There looks to be a minority of folks that are actually attempting to socially engage.

Obviously, there are lots of people into this type of environment or they wouldn't be there.
Based on my above observations, I really don't get it. What is the appeal?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously, there are lots of people into this type of environment or they wouldn't be there.
Based on my above observations, I really don't get it. What is the appeal?
What you're saying makes perfect sense of course, but you're showing your age here lol.
We don't like the extraneous noise and distractions, but to younger folk it's exciting. They just want to get hammered and have fun.
I remember I used to like to do all sorts of stupid things. Well, things that seem stupid to me now, but it made sense then. Sort of. I think it has to do with seeking a common experience, a sense of belonging. All the young people like to be together, even if they're alone while doing it.