Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maybe we should shut down the forums

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dont like it, then LEAVE!

You are an idiot.:down:

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So? Leave them to it I say. I'm still learning.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
word....what im saying is that the forums are hurtin more people than it is helping by far. I can go int damn near every post in the DJ Forum and spot bad advice, and 4 guys coming afterwards and agreeing. I am not a genius at this stuff, all I did was read the bible. Is it really that hard?

If the forums get shutdown for a while, people can actually read the bible and get in the field instead of posting BS all the time

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
errrr...

The threads you are feferring to are only threads that suit what YOU are saying... What about all the threads with GOOD advise that actually help MANY people? Why are you dissregarding those threads? People are advised to read the bible BEFORE they come post on these forums, and for those that think that they know it all and give sh!t advice, well then others that HAVE read the bible and those with more experienced will correct them. You cannot count on that happening ALL the time, nothing is perfect, but you saying that this forum brings more bad than good is total nonsence to me! There are guys here that learn and have their problems solved every day, and like I said before, if you think that this forum is bad, then YOU can leave, but suggesting that the forum be closed is idiotic to me.

Laterz....

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think just giving people a different perspective on a situation or problem they're having is reason enough to have the forums. I definatly don't take all the advice I read from other people because I do have a mind of my own and I'll concider things before implicating them. I do however read what people are saying and THINK about what they're saying. Everyone has a different perspective, and if what i'm reading is crap then it's really up to me to see that.

Sure there's alot of bad advice going around out there, but it's up to the person who posed the question to use their brain and weed out whats bad from what's not. After reading the bible, anybody should be able to tell good advice from bad advice. If they don't take that first step, it's really their own fault if they go out and try to utilize some one's bad advice.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
I think just giving people a different perspective on a situation or problem they're having is reason enough to have the forums. I definatly don't take all the advice I read from other people because I do have a mind of my own and I'll concider things before implicating them. I do however read what people are saying and THINK about what they're saying. Everyone has a different perspective, and if what i'm reading is crap then it's really up to me to see that.

Sure there's alot of bad advice going around out there, but it's up to the person who posed the question to use their brain and weed out whats bad from what's not. After reading the bible, anybody should be able to tell good advice from bad advice. If they don't take that first step, it's really their own fault if they go out and try to utilize some one's bad advice.
dito.