"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Maybe this could help your OLD results

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Something to consider...

So I opened a Bumble account and started selling on Tinder again.

Just the free 100 swipes on Tinder. Dunno how many on bumble but the sh!t is addicting ngl.

Anyways, over the past day I got 15 'bees in the hive' and 4 matches on Tinder.

The only thing I changed is that I lowered my standards.

...Oh no.

...You did what?!

Be cool brahs. I realized that online I have the tendency to swipe on girls that are damn near perfect. And right now, that's out of my league, but we'll get there. You might have the same tendency. I started looking at it more simply; 'would I have sex with this girl?' instead of only swiping on 8's+.

Probably doesn't apply to everyone but maybe there's one other lad like me that it'll halp.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
That’s what you’re supposed to do. Go for women you want to bang. Don’t chase unicorns
CAN instead of want

I actually disagee with this threat, because of my experience with fake female profiles on OLD. It should be possible to at least date HB over your SMV if you approach her properly, because on OLD there is a high chance you are last dck worthy of dating.

I highly suggest to all, at least one time create fake HB profile and see what’s up.


There is another aspect from my experience, going for women like 5s and 6s is more trouble than it worth itself. Going for a 7 is much easier.
 
Top