“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

may have messed up big time!??

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
my halloween party went great last night, although i got hammered so i dont remember much. but i have been told that i kissed LOTS of different girls so thats good BUT the girl who i have been kinda seeing and i do really like was there and saw it happen and she is not too happy about it.

what should i do? act like i dont remember at all (which is the truth)??
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
ok i spoke to her today, seems i need not have worried because shes decided she just wants us to be friends... goddammit!

she said that if we got together it would ruin out friendship then she got pissed because i didnt talk to her that much after she told me. i mean come on, im not going to become her emotional tampon and waste my time with her if she doesnt want anything.
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Oh, boohoo for her. What a damn shame. God I hate girls. They LJBF you and expect you to still be their puppy on a leash.

On another note, aren't you a bit young to be getting drunk like that? Getting drunk=acting stupid=Fall from Don Juan grace. Just my opinion. If you don't agree, don't bother arguing, because I just don't care.
 

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
i didnt intend to get as drunk as i did, one of my friends kept buying me drinks even once i was already drunk and i wouldnt refuse. o well, its done now. everyone will forget it soon enough.

as for the girl, i cant be bothered with that crap, if she doesnt want more than friends then its her loss.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Then why are you even talking about it?

You're following principal... good luck with that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top