"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Maturity

Heaven's Gate

New Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
59
WOW... it is amazing. I have read a few posts in this forum, and there are some nice intelligent guys out there, but for the most part most of you have the emotional develpement of a 12 year old and even less manners.:D
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
WOW... it is amazing. I have read a few posts in this forum, and there are some nice intelligent guys out there, but for the most part most of you have the emotional develpement of a 12 year old and even less manners.:D


Well, considering that is the age where most of the men left off emotionally, I'm not surprised you would say that. About the age of 12 or 13 is when people start to identify with themselves, and when they become emotionally unfinished and unresolved.

Right there you have the mentality of the majority of people who post in these forums. But then the men who arn't like this have no need to find self-improvement websites like these.
 

Heaven's Gate

New Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
59
You have that right, I guess it takes an unusual guy to mature beyond the age of 12 emotionally speaking and I am only interested in thoes guys, is there anyway to delete my previous post cause I think there might be only 2 responses even worth consideration.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
You have that right, I guess it takes an unusual guy to mature beyond the age of 12 emotionally speaking and I am only interested in thoes guys, is there anyway to delete my previous post cause I think there might be only 2 responses even worth consideration.

Two responses, as in?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Heaven's Gate

New Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
59
LOL...of course I did and it is sooooooooooo predictable.:D rgeere you sound like a reasonable guy.
 

Heaven's Gate

New Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
59
LOL...I don't have that much time, but you have been with me so far. Have a great day!
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Don't worry rgeere, I'll aways think of you as a wicked, wicked young man in desperate need of a spanking. ;)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

ShortTimer

Banned
Joined
Aug 17, 2002
Messages
917
Reaction score
1
Location
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by Heaven's Gate
WOW... it is amazing. I have read a few posts in this forum, and there are some nice intelligent guys out there, but for the most part most of you have the emotional develpement of a 12 year old and even less manners.:D

Thanks captain obvious.
 

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
Impromptu DJ lesson:

Here we have an example of a woman making a childish verbal attack on men. This will happen, so it's part of the woman handling skills you need.

Here's a bad response:

Heaven's Gate You men are so immature.
Foolish dummy FVCK YOU!!! FVCK YOU!!!!

That response didn't work because it played into her hand. She wants evidence to support her belief because she's feeling inferior and needs to put someone down to bring it up.

Here's another bad response:

Heaven's Gate You men are so immature.
AFC Joe I empathize with you, my dear. Oh, I do wish that we poor men could ever reach the amazing level of emotional enlightment privy to all women. If so, I'd suck your toes upon my knees day in and day out.

It should be self-explanatory. The woman attacked men categorically and some AFC is responding with submission. It's still a poor response.

Here's a better response:
Heaven's Gate You men are so immature.
DJ Dan I could give a sh!t.

a variation:
Heaven's Gate You men are so immature.
DJ Dan I guess you would know.

another:
Heaven's Gate You men are so immature.
DJ Dan Are you going to whine all night?

What's different about the DJ responses than the first two? They're not submissive, and they're not hysterically emotional. It frustrates women when they try to make us feel bad and we don't show it. Every second you disregard a woman's bullsh!t, you're winning.

Play to win.
 

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
You have that right, I guess it takes an unusual guy to mature beyond the age of 12 emotionally speaking and I am only interested in thoes guys, is there anyway to delete my previous post cause I think there might be only 2 responses even worth consideration.
I get the strange feeling your talking about myself and rgeere ;)
 
Top