Mature men with little or no experience with women, do you make some up?

davewe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Lie yo' a$$ off.

Like somebody said "fake it till you make it." Even though I date multiple women I make up fake girls' facebook profiles etc and have them friend me and post flirty stuff on my wall. I did that just the other day with this hot new fake blonde and the next day one of the girls I'm dating made me a cake. With icing and everything. It's not even my birthday.

When I was on Myspace back in '06 or whenever, fully half of my female "friends" were fake. And gorgeous.
I know everyone says dont do the Facebook thing. But lately I have been adding every girl that I meet onto Facebook. You would not belive the interest I am getting because girls see these other girls.

So whether you make them up or just adding casual hot friends, do this.

macagent

Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
A wise man told me once that a mid life crisis is only for guys that gave up their fun and their sports car in the first place. That's the str8up word right there.
word.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have plenty of experience but its not something i ever discussed with the woman that is now my wife

she can tell everything she needs to know simply by being with you and observing you

if you feel the need to have sexual history discussions with women that in and of itself seems like a problem to me

amnni

Reaction score
Mature men with little or no experience with women, do you make some up? Reply to Th

Mostly says that practice make a man perfect but a man learn thought to own age and experience then he calls experts in all fields.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try not to lie, but at least exaggerate now if necessary. Here is why:

2 years ago I briefly dated someone. Everything was going very well with her and I could have had s3x with her on the second date, after she invited me in at her place after going out for drinks.

Then she asked me how many relationships I'd been in. Truth be told I had just broken up with someone that lasted a few months and that was it....but I kinda froze at the question then said I'd never been in a relationship before and she had this very surprising look on her face....it all went downhill from there and I never went out with her again.

If I'd said I'd been in a few that lasted a few years that wouldn't have happened and likely never discussed again.

TWG2

Reaction score
I was in a similar place a year ago, I told the truth and it bit me in the ass. My advice is that unless she is really, really into you lying is the better option.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if she's into you, you have to fib a little.

The girl I was with was great and into me, but me saying I had no relationship experience killed it for her regardless.

she didn't want a "project" ;)