Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mature Men Unite!

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's take back this forum by placing the women who post here on ignore. This is a forum for older men in who need dating advice. The best people to give dating advice are the older guys who are actively dating.

So, to remedy the influx of female posts, I've created an easy way for all Mature Man forum members to ignore the female posters.

Simply click the following links and you will no longer be subjected to female dating advice.

Iggy penkitten

To ignore iqqi

To ignore Wyldfire

:cheer:

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about

Avon? If he aint a women he sure acts like one!

Sayno'

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
Let's take back this forum by placing the women who post here on ignore. This is a forum for older men in who need dating advice. The best people to give dating advice are the older guys who are actively dating.

So, to remedy the influx of female posts, I've created an easy way for all Mature Man forum members to ignore the female posters.

Simply click the following links and you will no longer be subjected to female dating advice.

Iggy penkitten

To ignore iqqi

To ignore Wyldfire

Props.

Done & done.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You trolls really need to be banned. All you ever do is whine, cry and act like little biotches. This site isn't about teaching guys how to be cry babies and victims. And if some of the guys here can't handle a few women on this forum then they obviously can't deal with them in real life either. In fact, that's probably why they spend so much time on here whining and crying in the first place...because they sure as hell aren't out getting laid. :crackup:

By all means...put me on ignore. Then maybe you'll quit disrupting the place with your crying about me in virtually every post you make.

Boo freaking hoo...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
I'm really trying to figure out why this thread is in the Mature Man forum.
:crackup: :crackup: :D :crackup: :crackup:

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
I'm really trying to figure out why this thread is in the Mature Man forum.

lol The Mature Man is just a euphemism that the brains at sosuave.com decided to call this forum to describe older guys. Older men encounter different dating situations than the kiddies on the main sosuave forum.

haha... Can you imagine this being called, 'The Old Man Forum' ?That wouldn't go over so well now would it?

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Truthfully, I find some f the posts by the women more "mature" than posts by some of supposedly "mature" men here. *cough**sayno**cough**:D

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here just added Wyldfire , avon and good-ol-boy!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by SAYNO
Same here just added Wyldfire , avon and good-ol-boy!
Good...maybe you'll stop talking about me constantly...although I highly doubt it.

You're like the dorky 3rd grader who keeps tugging on the pretty girl's piggy tails to get her attention because you don't know what else to do.

I'm not interested...

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE

shyt like this always comes around

dude, you still belong on the youngster's forum

it's the equivalent of shouting "girl germs! girl germs!" on the playground

no shyt

most women of the kind that you speak of a) don't come here and b) are quickly chased away. the ones listed here are a different breed

I see cr@p like the above and all I get is some dude who has low reading comprehension skills who make blanket judgements based on race/gender/appearances and not on the merits of what is actually said

sure, I don't agree with some of what I read from them (some tends to be "nice" and "supportive" at times when I think someone needs a head slap for their own good, but whatever - I'm not always spot-on myself...) -- but they hit the boards better than half the recently-verbally-skilled types :rolleyes: that grace us here.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Mature Men Unite!

Originally posted by TesuqueRed
shyt like this always comes around

dude, you still belong on the youngster's forum

it's the equivalent of shouting "girl germs! girl germs!" on the playground

no shyt

most women of the kind that you speak of a) don't come here and b) are quickly chased away. the ones listed here are a different breed

I see cr@p like the above and all I get is some dude who has low reading comprehension skills who make blanket judgements based on race/gender/appearances and not on the merits of what is actually said

sure, I don't agree with some of what I read from them (some tends to be "nice" and "supportive" at times when I think someone needs a head slap for their own good, but whatever - I'm not always spot-on myself...) -- but they hit the boards better than half the recently-verbally-skilled types :rolleyes: that grace us here.
Hey, you don't have to ignore them. You can take all the advice you want from them. However, I choose not to.

I can guarantee you that I have dated and slept with more women than the girls on this site have. I'd prefer to take advice from someone who has been there and done that.

josekortez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I think all women should be banned from the DJ Forum period, but there's no way to tell if anyone here is masquerading as something that they aren't. Just my 2 cents.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by josekortez
Personally, I think all women should be banned from the DJ Forum period, but there's no way to tell if anyone here is masquerading as something that they aren't. Just my 2 cents.
Exactly, i agree with you, I don't think they should be allowed to post here at all. The advice that a women can give seems to be changing and ever allusive....

That why I believe the bible had at least one thing right when it said for a women to remain in silence and humble submission.

I would like to talk futher about some of the teaching by people like nitchze and david quin, when they spoke about the nature of "truth".

Women aren't interested in real "truths" and this is what seprates man from women....

But i will save that for another post and another time.

Sayno'

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eric,

How do you add more users to ignore?

I love this feature already.

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, Eric, thanks for this thread :cheer:

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iveyleeger

How do you add more users to ignore?
You click on the view the individual's profile link and on the their profile screen, there is a link on the lower right portion of the profile screen that says "Place [that person] on your ignore list". Click that link and you'll not need to read that person's posts again.:cheer:

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of what Wyldfire has said is quite valid.

Especially against a user named 'tj' - that kinda person you gotta ignore, tj once said that homosexuality is prone in males who have larger penises and he got pissed off because he has a 3 inch tool.

Remember his name is 'tj' on this very website. and he has a small wang.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
tj once said that homosexuality is prone in males who have larger penises and he got pissed off because he has a 3 inch tool.

Remember his name is 'tj' on this very website. and he has a small wang.
Ok, so let's not revert to the ad hominem attacks, M'kay? :cheer: