Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Math touring for DJ lessons.

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this is the situation, this really smart dude at my university want to trade math lessons for "help me get girls". He is awsome at math were I am less than good at it. I really need his help for next semester keeping a 4.00 is cruicial for my life goals.. anway... he seen me work a room couple times and just started asking questions and I started to tell him about the differncnes about guys and girls, how guys are brain washed to act like pvssies.. well it turns out he is a total AFC hasnt even kissed a girl yet. Anyway I wanna help him but dont know where to start....

Im thinking of designing a lesson plan for him like a 4 week course where I can guide him on the art of the approch.. week one inner game (how to dress and act, and think). week 2 (approching) week3 (dates) week4 (closing the deal).

dose any one have any experince with tring to help some one and that person actually sucseeding because of your help.... I realy would like to help him, he is very cool dude, and because of him I have been able stay on top my math class... Anyway feed back and tips would be good.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone I have tried to help thinks I'm nuts and that "it will never work",but oh wait....it does!

Reaction score
I don't lknow kid - the young generation has been so brainwashed on the weak male = good instruction - expecially in the last 20 years -- it is not going to be an easy task!!! For the first lesson you should take him to a group of males who do not interact with women and then take him around dudes that do interact with women and let him tell you the difference -- ask him which group describes him best -- it'll be a process if self-discovery - the best way to learn!!

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
cyp6 said:
Well this is the situation, this really smart dude at my university want to trade math lessons for "help me get girls". He is awsome at math were I am less than good at it. I really need his help for next semester keeping a 4.00 is cruicial for my life goals.. anway... he seen me work a room couple times and just started asking questions and I started to tell him about the differncnes about guys and girls, how guys are brain washed to act like pvssies.. well it turns out he is a total AFC hasnt even kissed a girl yet. Anyway I wanna help him but dont know where to start....

Im thinking of designing a lesson plan for him like a 4 week course where I can guide him on the art of the approch.. week one inner game (how to dress and act, and think). week 2 (approching) week3 (dates) week4 (closing the deal).

dose any one have any experince with tring to help some one and that person actually sucseeding because of your help.... I realy would like to help him, he is very cool dude, and because of him I have been able stay on top my math class... Anyway feed back and tips would be good.

Hey bro admit that u need help not some nerd in your math class. I was going to respond to this thread but u need to edit the thread and pertain it to be you.

There is nothing wrong with needing help dude. edit the thread and I will give u some good advice.

Reaction score
If you do it properly and on various occasions he';ll see the light!!!
You can't just tell the truth to people to wake them up and get them out of The Matrix -- they'll "vomit" in disbelief like Neo did!!! Too much of a shock for adults to handle!!!!

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nasman said:
Hey bro admit that u need help not some nerd in your math class. I was going to respond to this thread but u need to edit the thread and pertain it to be you.

There is nothing wrong with needing help dude. edit the thread and I will give u some good advice.
i dont need help with women bro. that part of my life was handled about year and a half ago.. am i still learning? yes, am I good with women? yes? Do I have a gf? yes. Do I think you are knowledgable with women and could help me and others in the community? yes, but I think you would rather put people down, but its cool, to each his own.. thank you responding though.

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
If you do it properly and on various occasions he';ll see the light!!!
You can't just tell the truth to people to wake them up and get them out of The Matrix -- they'll "vomit" in disbelief like Neo did!!! Too much of a shock for adults to handle!!!!
yes i agree, i like the two differnt typs of guys example.. i think rather than telling i will have to show most of the time... but how to do that will be trickey...

Reaction score
It is easy -- again The Matrix reference -- Morpheus show Neo The Matrix simulator program and then asked Neo to test what he has learned and tested his faith in knowing the truth by bringing up the Jump-off-the-building-and-slam you-face-to-the-sidewalk program!! Of course he failed but everyone does the first time (Cypher said so) So you must do with Mr. Math wizaed!!

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your plan sounds good.

First thing you should do is reinforce his confidence and appearance. Get him in a new style of threads, get his haircut, get him on acne treatment if he needs it, and get him to go to the gym.

He's going to gain a lot of confidence just because he looks and feels better and he will have better self esteem.

Then I think you should get him to start talking to random people. (doesn't have to be chicks) Get him to work on his speech and tone. Show him the ropes of body language etc. etc.

Then when he is comfortable with talking to random people and becoming more social, take him to the mall and sarge!

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Get him a hooker to boost his confidence , to take his lip virginity, and to take his penis virginity!! Im pretty sure he'll offer you tutor lessons for the rest of your life and prolly even do the homework for you.