"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Math Class Tonight

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
Well, class w/ my "study budy" chick went well tonight. Actually, we didnt really talk to much, and at break, I went out and talked with my friends rather than stay there w/ her.

When I came back, she talked to me a little bit, but didnt seem too interested in talking to her- yet I showed I was still into her. (i know it kinda contradicts itself)

ne way, we got outta class early, and i ditched my friends, and walked w/ her to her car. she told me how her weekend went, blah, blah, blah.

i made a statement/question that she had told me last week, "You're gonna be at Miami U. this weekend arent you?"

she said that she didnt know if she was going now, and she would call me for sure. (since i tried to make plans w/ her this past weekend, and it didnt work). I told her that I might be busy, since she told me that she was. I said that we'd work something out in class Thursday.

She said ok, w/ a smile, and we said goodnight, and I walked back to my car.

I think it went well, and I'm sure I'll get a date w/ her sometime, this weekend!

Is there something that i messed up on, or couldve done better?
if you need to, read my earlier posts a/b this chick
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
You won't really know until you get to the date anyways...


You'll know for sure if you don't get there though.
:D


GHOST
 

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Sounds like she is trying to nicely reject you. Why don't you try this - Test her. Tell her to call you this weekend like she had said she would. If she does, she's into you. If not, well you know the rest. Sounds to me like she isn't going to call.

Don't worry bro, i've met many girls like this. They aren't worth it. That is, if she is this kind of girl. Otherwise, good luck to you.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
I also had a bad gut feeling about this girl through duke's description, but to tell her to call won't guage much as most girls don't call anyways - interested or not.
 
Top