Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Materialistic women

DanishDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a date coming up, with an extremely hot girl I meet on the Internet. The thing is she is working as a store manager in a cosmetics shop, and I suspect she might be exactly the archetype of materialistic women.

So I expect to be highly disadvantaged by still beeing in college (last year though), pretty much being broke, living in a dorm room and so on.

Any good ideas how to pull her?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could be wrong y'know...

DanishDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Money isent green in my country, so that question isent really working, but thanks.

I guess I will just try to establish that I have a good prospects after graduating, which is soon, and otherwise not worrying about this and have fun.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DanishDJ
I guess I will just try to establish that I have a good prospects after graduating, which is soon, and otherwise not worrying about this and have fun.
I don't think that's a good idea. While yes, your prospects are important and will probably be something that women will look at when deciding whether you're worthwhile, I don't think you should lead with it (ie - on an early date). Get to know HER, and get her to know YOU, not what your financial possibilities are.

Alexi

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm a broke ass student currently dating a well established 32 year old. financial status is not a problem UNLESS YOU MAKE IT TO BE!!

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/\/\ Would you care to elaborate?
| |

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a cosmetics girl once.

After that experience I can honestly say that I love them. They are total girly girls and very feminine.

For me, it is easy to understand a woman who is a girly girl. They act on their emotions more and are more predictable in a female way.

This is a good thing don't worry about it.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thefonz
/\/\ Would you care to elaborate?
| |
sorry, I'm a little retarded today. what do you want me to elaborate?

:confused:

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
I dated a cosmetics girl once.

After that experience I can honestly say that I love them. They are total girly girls and very feminine.

For me, it is easy to understand a woman who is a girly girl. They act on their emotions more and are more predictable in a female way.

This is a good thing don't worry about it.
I agree. (Dated a hairdresser . . .)