"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Matching low interest with increased low interest

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Hey All,

Seen it mentioned here a few times and wanted to expand upon it. The notion that you should “treat/match signs on low interest with increased low-interest” - meaning, if a girl is giving you low interest, to match her low interest investment or even double hers.


For example, if you went on a couple dates with a girl, maybe you hooked up or not on the second date, and then you’re texting her to see her again and she takes a full day to respond. In this case, would you take a full day yourself, or even longer, to match or treat her sign of low interest with even greater low-interest?

Could someone elaborate on that concept for me and perhaps provide a simple example or two?

thanks!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Hey All,

Seen it mentioned here a few times and wanted to expand upon it. The notion that you should “treat/match signs on low interest with increased low-interest” - meaning, if a girl is giving you low interest, to match her low interest investment or even double hers.


For example, if you went on a couple dates with a girl, maybe you hooked up or not on the second date, and then you’re texting her to see her again and she takes a full day to respond. In this case, would you take a full day yourself, or even longer, to match or treat her sign of low interest with even greater low-interest?

Could someone elaborate on that concept for me and perhaps provide a simple example or two?

thanks!
I disagree 100% with that notion. It's exactly the opposite of what I would recommend. You should not be concerned with whether she thinks you are desperate or whether she will "like" you. Only concerned with moving toward what you want and whether you enjoy interacting with her.

My "flowchart" of a process is very simple: talk to her briefly, suggest meeting up, and then she says yes or no. If she says yes I schedule it and expect her to flake, if she shows up I begin the next phase of escalation from there. If she says no I delete her info and move on. I respond as soon as I feel like it, I say and do what I want to. I'm not concerned with how I come across, whether she thinks I'm desperate or not or whatever. I am not looking to "make" anyone like me. I am looking to find women who already like me for who and what I enjoy being and doing. This requires a solid sense of self.

So it doesn't matter to me how long it takes her to respond, I will still respond as soon as I feel like it and move toward escalating until I get a yes or no and that's it.

Stop playing ANY games. The funny thing is, if you do not play, you cannot be played. Guys with my attitude never make these kinds of threads for that reason.
 
Last edited:
Top