"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Matching low interest with increased low interest

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Hey All,

Seen it mentioned here a few times and wanted to expand upon it. The notion that you should “treat/match signs on low interest with increased low-interest” - meaning, if a girl is giving you low interest, to match her low interest investment or even double hers.


For example, if you went on a couple dates with a girl, maybe you hooked up or not on the second date, and then you’re texting her to see her again and she takes a full day to respond. In this case, would you take a full day yourself, or even longer, to match or treat her sign of low interest with even greater low-interest?

Could someone elaborate on that concept for me and perhaps provide a simple example or two?

thanks!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Hey All,

Seen it mentioned here a few times and wanted to expand upon it. The notion that you should “treat/match signs on low interest with increased low-interest” - meaning, if a girl is giving you low interest, to match her low interest investment or even double hers.


For example, if you went on a couple dates with a girl, maybe you hooked up or not on the second date, and then you’re texting her to see her again and she takes a full day to respond. In this case, would you take a full day yourself, or even longer, to match or treat her sign of low interest with even greater low-interest?

Could someone elaborate on that concept for me and perhaps provide a simple example or two?

thanks!
I disagree 100% with that notion. It's exactly the opposite of what I would recommend. You should not be concerned with whether she thinks you are desperate or whether she will "like" you. Only concerned with moving toward what you want and whether you enjoy interacting with her.

My "flowchart" of a process is very simple: talk to her briefly, suggest meeting up, and then she says yes or no. If she says yes I schedule it and expect her to flake, if she shows up I begin the next phase of escalation from there. If she says no I delete her info and move on. I respond as soon as I feel like it, I say and do what I want to. I'm not concerned with how I come across, whether she thinks I'm desperate or not or whatever. I am not looking to "make" anyone like me. I am looking to find women who already like me for who and what I enjoy being and doing. This requires a solid sense of self.

So it doesn't matter to me how long it takes her to respond, I will still respond as soon as I feel like it and move toward escalating until I get a yes or no and that's it.

Stop playing ANY games. The funny thing is, if you do not play, you cannot be played. Guys with my attitude never make these kinds of threads for that reason.
 
Last edited:
Top