Masturbation

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So do you agree with the theory that abstaining from jacking off increases your testosterone level?
Where did you hear that? It doesn't increase it, it prevents it from being released, which in turn makes you angry.

Regular boners and having sex/masturbating is good and healthy and increases your testosterone production.

If you are getting laid, then cut down on masturbation.
If you are NOT getting laid, then masturbate.
If finding motivation and energy is a problem for you, then join a gym and start to work out regularly.

daledavis

Reaction score
I know my "eye contact" suffers when I beat it. Being able to look someone in the eye to me is important in communication. Therefore, my "game" takes a hit.

The Experience

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what you want, but in moderation, always. I believe its normal and whether it affects you positively or negatively is based on how you feel its going to affect you.
Laziness = masturbation but masturbation doesn't have to = laziness.
Keep exercising regularly, eat well and keep masturbation to a relative minimum (as the real thing is better).

HowardRoark

Reaction score
EvilAgenda said:
Where did you hear that? It doesn't increase it, it prevents it from being released, which in turn makes you angry.

Regular boners and having sex/masturbating is good and healthy and increases your testosterone production.

If you are getting laid, then cut down on masturbation.
If you are NOT getting laid, then masturbate.
If finding motivation and energy is a problem for you, then join a gym and start to work out regularly.

I couldn't agree more than with this guy... the point is you should just take action in life, like if your annoyed with someone tell them, if you want to get with a girl you should speak with her, if you want a dream job, then you should build a plan and apply.

It's that kind of thing right, to go with whats right for you.

Rather than out of gluttony.