Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Masters Forum

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Demon
Being a DJ is about being better than everyone.
Do 17 year-olds today, really have that much game, that they can actually request a separate Master's forum, to help propel their skillz, from an apparently stagnant mold of DJ's in our current forums????????......

Well,..I guess if us regular DJ's are holding you back from your potential,..then..why not....

Allen, will you please consider giving them a Masters Forum?

All I have to say is, long gone are the days, when 17 still meant a magazine and some vaseline, and not actually getting to fukk Pamela Anderson :rolleyes:

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edge, this is exactly why you're one of my favorite people on this forum.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who registered in April 2003 and oppose this idea :rolleyes: then keep this in mind: sosuave back in 2000, 2001, and oart of 2002 was like family. We like family don't we? I like to talk to the people I got to know seduction with more than I do talking to them through useless newbie posts that don't help. Also, we can hammer out strategies to improve forums. I'd consider it productive, in fact. I'm for this idea, if it matters.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but! dont you think that any other member who actually contributes can become a part of this family?

think about this, you are going to have 10 people at masters forum with threads like "wow, look, im an elite DJ. god damn!"
and then the forums would die.

I agree there is some stupidity on these forums (read:noobs), but this is by far one of the best and friendliest forums ive ever been on.:)

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
sosuave back in 2000, 2001, and oart of 2002 was like family
I still think it is this way. It's actually what's kept me posting here as long as I have. Compared to the other major public forums sosuave has two major advantages...

1) Variety. There are a lot of people here with lots of different kinds of goals which leads to a lot of interesting discussions that just would not happen on more "conformist" discussion areas. Sure there is a lot of flaming and arguments over "holy war" type issues that will never really be resolved but nonetheless it makes for interesting discussions a lot of the time.

2) The FAMILY type atmosphere that whatsupwiddat is talking about. Sosuavers really do act like more of a family whereas other seduction boards are more like a bunch of strangers who are jockeying with each other for attention, kind of like a school yard or a prison cell block at times. LOL!

I used to think an advanced forum was a good idea here but I have reconsidered that position for the reasons below.

Allen just isn't going to do it and I don't blame him because it doesn't really benefit him. He is trying to sell Doc Love courseware here and if there were a bunch of advanced guys discussing stuff here amongst themselves without newbie interruption then that would take away from the perception of the Doc Love courseware as being the "advanced" part of the site. The Doc Love courseware IS the advanced part of the site, or so Allen wants the newbies to see it.

Nothing is stopping anyone from doing what myself and some others have done already which is to create a private forum for people who you consider your "clique" or "family" who you met here where you can have discussions about things you want to keep private while posting your public contributions here. This way, people can keep like-minded people in their respective private groups to discuss that which you want to discuss with other like-minded people and post your contributions you would like to make PUBLIC here.

BTW, I recommend MSN groups for this purpose because of security, good forum interface and the capability to post pics. And don't listen to the people who say further fragmentation of the seduction community is a bad thing because that is just coming from people who want to be the only game in town.

-PDX

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, I recommend MSN groups for this purpose because of security, good forum interface and the capability to post pics.
Erm, guys I'm not sure if you've noticed but there already is "Masters Forum" (kind of) with all these capabilities already. The High School Board I've been running for a while (http://www.furyhardware.co.uk/dj) is strictly only for DJs already with great 'game' that wish to expand their skills.

Currently the board has been dealing specifically with Speed Seduction for high school (experimenting really) but due to lack of activity (although some great posts from 'that cookie guy') I could easily adapt it into a "Master Only" Forum, or at least add another and password protect it, giving the pass to DJs who have proven they know their sh!t. It would be nice to get away from all the "this girl looked at me and asked me what the time is - what does this mean???" crap. Would this be a worthwhile idea? Criticism/encouragement please.

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What in the hell?

It's quite sad to see this actually. Master's Forum? What for? So all the "experienced" guys can get together and giggle about their superiority?

This board works this way: New guys come in clueless, have experienced members show them the ropes, they get some experience and understanding, then they become experienced themselves.

It's a self-feeding system. So what would happen if all the "Masters" (which is what you all seem to want to call yourselves) went off to their own private ego-feeding corner and basked in their glory? One, this board would really deteriorate. And TWO, you "masters" would fall back into your clueless ways.

The reason I still come here from time to time is because of what Nick said ; there's VARIETY on these boards. This allows different opinions and different ideas to be shared. If all you supposed heroes got together, that pool of ideas would get stagnant fast. You need new ideas to continue evolving.

And I really notice that it's only the 2001 and 2002 crowd who think the board was great "way back when". The board has changed over the years as members have come and gone, but it certainly hasn't deteriorated. The only thing that's happened is that it's grown in popularity.

What would have happened if in January 2001 the experienced
members decided to have their own "elite corner" and disappear along with all the experience and knowledge they obtained and could share. None of you here could then consider yourselves experienced let alone "Masters"

I remember syncmaster proposing and setting up his own message board for the older members way back in 2001. He didn't mean any harm, but the other members who were "invited" told him off and didn't patronise it. I kept in touch with him over email, and he too realised the importance of the experienced staying here and helping out the new guys if possible. Breaking the forum members into little cliques isn't going to help anyone.

That's my say in the matter. It's a dumb idea to have a supposed "Masters Forum".

- Raoul

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think the staff does in the moderator's forum? Or what about Club PDX?

So all the "experienced" guys can get together and giggle about their superiority?
That's what all the newbies say. It's a baseless assumption.

Anyway, we do enough things for our ego in the regular forums.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, we should have a masters forum, every month or so a group of 5-10 masters would get together in some city and those dj's that wanted to be inducted would go out with them and
"prove that they could pick up chicks".
This could be required of all masters. What else, oh to stay in you could have a qouta, a single guy would have to get laid 15 times a month with and have a variety of at least three different women each month. A guy in a ltr has to get laid at least 25 times a month, but he only has to have sex with 2 different women a month. Of course this would all have to be verified, video cameras:).
We could then have different levels of "masterdom" guys who get threesomes regularly(at least once week) could be in a whole seprate forum and so on and so forth.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you all get the intended sarcasm. This idea of a "masters forum" is simply a manifestation of taking yourself to seriously. C'mon, what's next, a dj tattoo. It's not like we had to go through Perris Island to be allowed to post since whenever.(ooh rah DJ Devil dogs) Ok how about that, I have noticed alot of dj devil dogs recently. Let's start are own club.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i got the sarcasm buddy, i was joking too ;)

but hey, i say we get an official "I OWN TEH B1TCHEZ CUZ IM L33T DJ!" desktops, that will sure make us special ;) :rolleyes:

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was sure you had, but afterwards I thought maybe others would take it seriously.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and the DJ ring was a silly idea as well.

T Dog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I really think every 'pro master forum' guy wants is to read posts that relate to his level of seduction and not have to read 100 newbie posts to find it.

We all live very active lives and the Return on Investment at SoSuave is the lowest for us, becuase of the time that it takes to find a nugget of new or worth wild info here.

I have seen my game needing a nitro boost lately and I came back to SoSuave. But after reading thru the posters and the repliers I realized that I don't know any of these people. Reading thru the titles of the post didn't tap any feeling of importants either.

This is what I think this is what everyone is feeling. At least this is what I am feeling.

There fore, instead of a master forum, with all it's limits and faults, if it is possible to add a search variable for Dj's with over X number of posts to pop up, we could easily find many articles to read, relate, and respond to.

T Dog

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey T-dog, been a while, I would suggest looking for posts from your old favorites and then seeing who gives arguments that make you think. The problem with the masters forum is that all the advice would eventually go stale and it would end up being a bunch of guys patting themselves on the back for how much they say they get laid. And then the new guys would not benifit from the older guys telling them to grow a pair of balls and be a man.

T Dog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comote,

I agree there is a lot of ego stroking members here.

I'm not suggesting a Masters Forum, but a search filter that searches for tread starters with posts over say 150.