"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Mastering My Life: A Quest To Become The Prize

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Wow, totally inspiring. Good luck.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
But I will never be the prize if I don't master my life on some level.
If more people would understand this.

Reading about other people's breakthrogh's or journeys in life is always motivational and inspire to own personal development. Thank you for slapping some sense in me which has been lacking the last few weeks.

I'm just wondering, if you achieve or rather strive for all this, wouldn't your life be close to perfect... wouldn't people have trouble connecting to who you are and the other way around? I've noticed I have a hard time connecting to people with limited beliefs, who play it safe, who isn't on the quest. I get sick when I see what these people can be but do no strive for. If you master each of these things won't you have hard finding other persons who are as developed as yourself? Won't you just be admired and revered, just like pook is? Maybe another world will open up which I am not aware of yet just like what happened when I started bodybuilding.

Looking forward to read and apply. Thanks for your dedication.

And to eternal: Bible worthy
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Great post and good luck. However, could you elaborate on "serving others" please?, not that i disagree with it, it just seems you are not "the prize" if you are serving others.
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
Thank you for taking time to that writing this reply birty. It gave me some things to think about I haven't thought of before. Like for instance how wrong many of my beliefs are at this moment when you move the focus like you do in your text. I can literally see all the stuff flashing past when I think about it. Kind of an awakening on how my point of view limit my life. A sincere thank you.

So in the end I am doing what I feel I must do, improving who I am, being on a quest for my ideal or what you want to call it. But in the end it's not my way which is the correct way, everyone will have their own ideal and sometimes a way to get there or they will make the best out of their situation without actually going on a quest. Just because something worked for me I assume it is the only way to go and I become arrogant against people who do not go on their own quest or not share my ideals. Mainly because I only looked at their faults. Now I was not arrogant towards them but I cringed inside. I have it realativly easy to talk to different people.

And as you say, perfection can't be reached, I may just be a little longer down the road than somee other people.


Sazuki, I second your last post.
 

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
210
Reaction score
8
Location
Europe
EXCELLENT

put in words so well what I'm thinking (for long) and doing more & more (for not so long).

The problem (for me) is to keep everything equilibrated while not working too hard on too many different aspects at a time, since you micht go into heavy credit speculating for the positive outcome, but when the machine is running on reserve for too long and things take longer than you expected you will get a condsiderable set-back.
At least that's what happened to me quite some times.

I'm looking forward very much to your future posts and wish you good luck. I hope soon I will be able, too, to pay back sth. to the community with posts as inspiring as yours.

MoveYourA$$... and your brain will follow
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2000
Messages
416
Reaction score
34
Location
New york, New York
That was extremely inspirational and I can relate to what you are saying because the reason I chose the name disciple for this forum is because I recognized that all that I know, however much that is, is only a tiny fraction of all there is to know and as such I am on a lifelong journey to discover knowledge and wisdom.

Therefore, I am a student of knowledge and wisdom and life itself is my teacher, so that makes me a disciple or follower of knowledge and wisdom in life.

Great post, and I look forward to your future posts as well.
 
Top