Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mastering My Life: A Quest To Become The Prize

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, totally inspiring. Good luck.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I will never be the prize if I don't master my life on some level.
If more people would understand this.

Reading about other people's breakthrogh's or journeys in life is always motivational and inspire to own personal development. Thank you for slapping some sense in me which has been lacking the last few weeks.

I'm just wondering, if you achieve or rather strive for all this, wouldn't your life be close to perfect... wouldn't people have trouble connecting to who you are and the other way around? I've noticed I have a hard time connecting to people with limited beliefs, who play it safe, who isn't on the quest. I get sick when I see what these people can be but do no strive for. If you master each of these things won't you have hard finding other persons who are as developed as yourself? Won't you just be admired and revered, just like pook is? Maybe another world will open up which I am not aware of yet just like what happened when I started bodybuilding.

Looking forward to read and apply. Thanks for your dedication.

And to eternal: Bible worthy

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post and good luck. However, could you elaborate on "serving others" please?, not that i disagree with it, it just seems you are not "the prize" if you are serving others.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for taking time to that writing this reply birty. It gave me some things to think about I haven't thought of before. Like for instance how wrong many of my beliefs are at this moment when you move the focus like you do in your text. I can literally see all the stuff flashing past when I think about it. Kind of an awakening on how my point of view limit my life. A sincere thank you.

So in the end I am doing what I feel I must do, improving who I am, being on a quest for my ideal or what you want to call it. But in the end it's not my way which is the correct way, everyone will have their own ideal and sometimes a way to get there or they will make the best out of their situation without actually going on a quest. Just because something worked for me I assume it is the only way to go and I become arrogant against people who do not go on their own quest or not share my ideals. Mainly because I only looked at their faults. Now I was not arrogant towards them but I cringed inside. I have it realativly easy to talk to different people.

And as you say, perfection can't be reached, I may just be a little longer down the road than somee other people.

Sazuki, I second your last post.

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
EXCELLENT

put in words so well what I'm thinking (for long) and doing more & more (for not so long).

The problem (for me) is to keep everything equilibrated while not working too hard on too many different aspects at a time, since you micht go into heavy credit speculating for the positive outcome, but when the machine is running on reserve for too long and things take longer than you expected you will get a condsiderable set-back.
At least that's what happened to me quite some times.

I'm looking forward very much to your future posts and wish you good luck. I hope soon I will be able, too, to pay back sth. to the community with posts as inspiring as yours.

MoveYourA$$... and your brain will follow

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That was extremely inspirational and I can relate to what you are saying because the reason I chose the name disciple for this forum is because I recognized that all that I know, however much that is, is only a tiny fraction of all there is to know and as such I am on a lifelong journey to discover knowledge and wisdom.

Therefore, I am a student of knowledge and wisdom and life itself is my teacher, so that makes me a disciple or follower of knowledge and wisdom in life.

Great post, and I look forward to your future posts as well.