Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

master don juans and the RULE OF PLENTY

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the rule of plenty

"theres enough women on this planet for me to have sex with...."

the opposite of oneitis........

see the human brain likes to trick us in to oneitis mode if we've been with someone for a while....you must learn to condition yourself for breakups and the proper mindset falls under the RULE OF PLENTY....

example...

TYLER has a GF who is making him jealous and Angry....she's constantly flirting with other guys in front of him...he's repeated that he doesnt like it...but she continues anyway with no respect for this man....

oneitis = TYLER continues to swoon over this girl because he PERCIEVES her as great he believes he cant find anything better....

conclusion = he stays in an abusive relationship falling deeper and deeper into deppression

R.O.P = TYLER immediately dumps his girlfriend and goes out with his buddies..he knows he'll find a better Chick just the same way he found his last EX

conclusion = TYLER has the upper hand...he's having great dates and long nights with new lovers and his EX his constantly calling him...

you know whats funny is when a relationship goes bad either your gonna get screwed or she's gonna get screwed...I became tired with trying to BE "ETHICAL" basically means you'd rather hurt than let someone else hurt....

well i felt like **** and in the end i didnt have her in the end....
in the end you have a choice...
1. get dumped and feeling like $h*t (Heavy mental recovery)
2. Dump her feel good (little to no recovery)

you get to dumping 2 chicks in this mindset and you would have conditioned yourself that how long it took me

so coming from a player when your with a girl ask this question and stick to your awnser firmly....

1. DOES THIS WOMEN COMPLIMENT MY LIFE (ACCOMMODATES) OR IS SHE A LIABILITY TO MY HEALTH (MENTAL ABUSE)...

NOW if the accomadation out weights the liability then you should keep her...she's good enough said

but if she poses a liability to your lifestyle....you need to CONFRONT HER 1 TIME AND ONE TIME ONLY....if you have to CONFRONT HER again...DUMP HER (NO HESITATIONS)...And get another....

you will come out on top...and you will have her exactly where u wanted....

my example..

I met this girl at a party a couple months back...the second time i saw her we had s3x....i started dating her and she said something that i didnt like on the phone..she basically said she would **** a guy if he looked good...i was already being annoyed because she kept naggin me and then tried to cut off sex to get back at me for not entertaining her when she got bored....

So i Dumped her quickly and Swiftly....since then i've been getting random sex every month.....because there are sooooooo many more....

remember the Rule of Plenty...it might just enhance your life... :yes:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread

I don't know why guys keep sleeping on threads like these, having a postive mindset can take you very far, espeically with women. One of my buddies broke up with his girl yesterday but he has the Gucci mane mindset "girl, leaves next one comes in 15 mintues" lol

I call the rule of plenty "abundance"

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=166697

peace

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
truth is alot of guys suffer due to the lack of knowledge they have about the opposite sex...and the lack of knowledge they have about life....if most guys could learn the underlining nature of a women...i guarantee you would be more successful...adopt those traits...and live a more successful life..financially and emotionally...