Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Massive IOI today

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This felt right about of a movie. A black woman approached me and told me she liked my shirt. I acted stupid and confused and she explained she liked my shirt, and went up and touched it near my crotch. My reaction was I freaked out, I was on the phone with my mother at the time, and I thought she must be into something because she was dressed in black. Things like this normally don't happen with me so I may be suspicious. She asked if I have visited the Carribean and encouraged me to do so. She saw I was on the phone and she probably thought it was my gf

Felt the need to write this because it feels likeI'm always portraying like I'm invisible and no women ever IOIs me or notices me at all in public.

What did I do differently today that was out of the ordinary?

Last night I went on Occulus Quest 2 VR headset, and did a google search on Caribana which is a Toronto festival. I saw images of black women lewdly dressed in costumes and blew them up on the headset so it seemed more life-like and actually started feeling aroused. Then I played a music video from Serena Gomez and maxed-it-out so it was life-like sized too. What happened today was so weird that I have to pin it on something. Maybe there is something to this Occulus Quest 2 and it does something to the mind. I will not use this device for another 3 days for this purpose. Perhaps the Laws of Attraction?

I remember a weird feeling last night after using the Occulus Quest 2 like that...its like I disturbed something, like a particular order. Something weird or unusual was bound to happen like I just described.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Let me get this straight, a woman gives you a clear IOI and instead of getting her number you post about it here?

I just hope you at least learnt from this lesson

Billtx49

Reaction score
Let me get this straight, a woman gives you a clear IOI and instead of getting her number you post about it here?

I just hope you at least learnt from this lesson
You forgot about getting aroused via VR afterwards.
I think @corrector has a real talent for fictional essays…

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue is "the law.of attraction" and if I unintentionally caused such a scenario to exist. If you read the full post (yeah its another long one) it explains how this may have happened.

Is this be replicated again?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot getting aroused via VR afterwards.
I think he has a real talent for fiction writing…
The VR was last night. The IOI was today. Rather coincidental.

The VR may have caused this IOI through some law of attraction. You know, the subconcious mind was primed by those images.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The VR gave you a confident boost. Subconsciously or not...you walked around like a rooster and the hen came to you.

But,.....,.....................................if a woman touches my crotch. I gotta hang up the phone and don't leave her hanging . That's rude. Make her day.
Ok cool...here's my number...I'm a little busy with family stuff, but text me tonight.
Simple.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a big fan of the Occulus Rift 2. Not sure about its effects on the mind. I did order an amazing meditation game on there though. My breath always tends to get inside the goggles though. Great technology though that should rapidly advance soon.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have not reacted too.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The law of attraction doesn't work. I visualised being a millionaire and I'm still brassic.
The Occulus Quest 2 can be stronger than visualization because you are literally wearing this thing on your face. However, I don't know any youtube videos that one can blow-up that would make you believe you are a millionaire. This would need more research.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Occulus Quest 2 can be stronger than visualization because you are literally wearing this thing on your face. However, I don't know any youtube videos that one can blow-up that would make you believe you are a millionaire. This would need more research.
I guess I'll just have to keep on watching Youtube videos until I get rich.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I don't really like yours, we should go to your place so you can change" I doubt I would of come up with this on the spot