Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Masks & Womens' Value

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We had mandatory masks implemented in my province, and things seem to be getting interesting with regards to women. I've had more women looking at me, making eye contact with me, and smiling lately (you can tell they're smiling under their mask). Something's happening out there. I'm wondering if women are suddenly experiencing a drought with regards to male attention. My best guess is men can no longer see the face of women and therefore cannot come to a 100% conclusion on whether the woman is attractive or ugly as fvck. As a result, men aren't dishing out any positive attention.

Has anybody else noticed a change in how women are behaving in public?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven’t noticed any change for the better. In fact the other day I was in a grocery store parking lot and asked some random woman if there was a local good-will box around here. Good-will boxes are bins where you drop off unwanted clothing for the poor (for those who don’t live in the states).

She looked at me with complete annoyance and said “What”? Then when she heard my repeated question, it was like I was the greatest guy on the face of the earth.

I read an article recently (and it might have even been posted here on SS), where many feminist-types are saying that men are looking at them with increased “aggression”. All they see are the eyes checking them out and they feel more under a microscope. Maybe others here have different experiences.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't noticed much difference. It's just hard to get a gauge on people, but I can't tell if women are getting more desperate due to lack of being checked out. I do think that some women may be out for blood due to the combination of factors: masks, risk of death, boredom from lockdown, lack of outlet for fun. Sort of a #YOLO thing.

I have wondered if it's turned them on to see an attractive guy with a mask look at them, that is, imagining some kind of weird anonymous mask sex. But that would be a more general fantasy at play.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are changes in behavior due to the masking stuff that I'm observing.

Masking is totally ruining grocery store pickup in my experience. Pre-COVID, a lot of my grocery store game in deciding who to approach was based upon body language so as to reduce the quantity of approaches that go nowhere. I looked for both eye contact and a smile. Unlike the OP, I cannot determine smiles under a mask.

The issues of physical distancing and stranger danger are way more prevalent in the COVID era. I've tried to have more physical distance in both my indoor and outdoor approaches during the COVID era. This is more awkward. Additionally, I perceive there's a greater stranger danger/fear of the COVID boogeyman in all approaching scenarios. Perhaps these experiences are just my own. If they are, I'd like to rectify this to have more productive approaches.

I've done more of my approaches outdoors so as to avoid the mask situation. I live in a place with a mild Fall/Winter. Today's forecast high temperature where I live will be 86F. Typical for this time of year is 80-81F. Yesterday's high was 87. Yesterday, I had a weird approach. I was walking around my apartment community outdoors and saw a woman running in the opposite direction I was walking. She waved at me, I waved back, and I said "What's going on with you?". She stopped, took out her earbuds and said "Sorry. I do not want to talk.". That was one of the more strange outdoor approaches I've had in a while.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many simps and thirsty men for a woman's value to go down. She might have a fans page up and running and get income on the side.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you put the mask on and are using it amongst others, youll notice if they want your attention by the duration of their stare... Like without duration, you dont have much to go on outside of body language.

Then there is the social distancing and the cognitive dissonance you need to create in her in order to approach.

I have found, if she touches her face or mask, while talking to me, this is a sign of cognitive dissonance in my opinion.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I've told a few women while I have been out and about that a mask was not designed to look that sexy on someone...they cracked up laughing and I continued on with my business...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found some women actually look better with masks on. It draws attention to their eyes. Sometimes I find myself looking and wondering what they look like with it off.

I doubt women are seriously running out of male attention. They all have Instagram, Facebook and Tinder to feed them with endless fawning male attention all day and all night.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@Desdinova I believe it same as dark... it’s much more safe to look at people for longer when its dark or when it’s a carnival and you a dcking betman or during a fcking pandemic in a mask.... by the way I am not wearing a mask, nobody does, in one district hospital was closed 8 confirmed in another one quarantine no admission. We all will get it question when and how hard.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We had mandatory masks implemented in my province, and things seem to be getting interesting with regards to women. I've had more women looking at me, making eye contact with me, and smiling lately (you can tell they're smiling under their mask). Something's happening out there. I'm wondering if women are suddenly experiencing a drought with regards to male attention. My best guess is men can no longer see the face of women and therefore cannot come to a 100% conclusion on whether the woman is attractive or ugly as fvck. As a result, men aren't dishing out any positive attention.

Has anybody else noticed a change in how women are behaving in public?
Yes. There is a fine line between persuasion G and rapey. Weird enough, women have rapey fantasy. The majority of men want to make love and talk about feels. Being somewhat dangerous, not necessarily but capable of doing so is a turn on. Rich posted the link to some fat woman blogger complaining men were being creepy. Karen gonna karen.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I haven’t noticed because I don’t go anywhere that requires masks. I like to shop at places ran by smart people. In my state wearing a mask is not binding law even tho the state is using propaganda to make people think it is. Places ran by smart people don’t fall for it. When I am out and about I don’t look at people anymore unless I am talking too them. I used to. People are under so much stress right now to me they are like Zombies to be avoided from the Walking Dead.

I do agree with @stringpuller that many people are using masks to hide because they are insecure. They finally have the protection they have wanted.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. Well their booties interested me so I had to excuse them for the time being.
No shame in trying.
I haven’t noticed because I don’t go anywhere that requires masks. I like to shop at places ran by smart people. In my state wearing a mask is not binding law even tho the state is using propaganda to make people think it is. Places ran by smart people don’t fall for it. When I am out and about I don’t look at people anymore unless I am talking too them. I used to. People are under so much stress right now to me they are like Zombies to be avoided from the Walking Dead.

I do agree with @stringpuller that many people are using masks to hide because they are insecure. They finally have the protection they have wanted.
Its whack. Tons of Karen's going nuts.