Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marrige? RUN!!!!

Dr Don Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm 23, but I've been dating women that are 28 or older for a while now so I think it's best to ask you guys.
I've ended a 2 year relationship with a 33 year old, she ended it because she wanted to get married and have kids, but initially she didn't, that's why I dated her, the previous 2 ex's before that happened the same thing... I believe somewhere along the process I give them this notion and change their thoughts...what do you guys think I'm doing wrong?
Also, how does the idea of them running out of time on their biological clocks affect the process of ONS? Are they more likely to want commitment?

TinyDancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not even just their biological clocks. Women who used to be adamant about not wanting children often change their mind when they are with a man they really care about and feel that they love. Their priorities shift when they feel how nice it is to be in a stable relationship that seems as if it has the potential to grow into a life together.

You are not doing anything wrong, and it's not even all because the women you are dating are older. You just need to be upfront with your beliefs and remind them subtly and frequently that you are not interested in getting married while you are so young. Counter those comments with statements that reinforce the idea that you can still love a woman and be with a woman for a long time without needing a peice of paper to validate the relationship.

Oh, and while their biological clocks aren't the only reason for this, 'time running out' is still a factor in their decision making. If I were you I would lower my minimum age to about 26, and try to find women that are very intelligent with ambitious career goals. A girl who is working very hard in medical school or law school is far less likely to be thinking about her biological clock than a woman who has finished her schooling and is satisfied with her career.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did the older thing for awhile when I was in my 20's and kind of regret it now. I missed out on some hotties my age or younger. Got smart and went more age appropriate. Age 23 to 33 is a pretty big gap, though it can be done.

I think at 23 you should go 19-27, just my opinion.

You're not doing anything wrong, just need to revise your game plan.

At 23 just date up a storm and don't worry about relationships ... but I would trim that age down a little bit, that is unless the 33-year old is a clone of SI swimsuit model Marissa Miller :D

Dr Don Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanx guys

Think i'm going to do just that

Ü Ü Ü

Dr Don Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MichaelangelloB
I'm in the same boat as you, except I get 18 year olds that want to marry me.
Haha, and I thought I had it bad Ü