Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married women

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I've made a few posts back to back in the last week or so.

Anyhow have you guys ever had married women stare at you with that I guess you would call it dreamy look? Or they are doing the hair twirl and giving you the look. I think to myself naw I'm not interested in banging you, there's too much baggage and drama that tags along with you.

Its happening to me fairly regularly with women I know that are married, I know they don't mean any thing by it but why do it? They that bored in their marriage they are thinking of somebody else.

I really don't like the thought of phucking up someones marriage, I don't flirt with married women I always keep it basic. They try flirting with me I don't give them any reaction, I don't need to stroke your ego.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Dating a married person is extremely painful for everyone involved.

Every time you make love to her, she breaks your heart. She cheats on you every day. Or she divorces him and that's a huge mess too. Avoid them if you can (that means don't marry them also), unless you both truly love one another more than anything, in which case you better be really strong for a long time.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I've made a few posts back to back in the last week or so.

Anyhow have you guys ever had married women stare at you with that I guess you would call it dreamy look? Or they are doing the hair twirl and giving you the look. I think to myself naw I'm not interested in banging you, there's too much baggage and drama that tags along with you.

Its happening to me fairly regularly with women I know that are married, I know they don't mean any thing by it but why do it? They that bored in their marriage they are thinking of somebody else.

I really don't like the thought of phucking up someones marriage, I don't flirt with married women I always keep it basic. They try flirting with me I don't give them any reaction, I don't need to stroke your ego.

They do mean something by it; they may be looking for validation, flirtation, novelty, sex, attention, or a combination of these and/or other things.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F*cking married women has never been worth the hassle.
The guys who know how to do it have LESS of a hassle. They let the husband worry about financial and emotional support. He simply uses her for degrading sex and sends her home to hubby for hubby to take care of her. I'm not down with supporting this system but once a hubby realize this is the game being played he should be more than happy to pack her stuff and move it to the affair partners house in boxes himself!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't mess with the Lord, unless you hate yourself.:p

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys who know how to do it have LESS of a hassle. They let the husband worry about financial and emotional support. He simply uses her for degrading sex and sends her home to hubby for hubby to take care of her. I'm not down with supporting this system but once a hubby realize this is the game being played he should be more than happy to pack her stuff and move it to the affair partners house in boxes himself!
That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.