Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married Women Affairs With Single Man

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i just have one question. Why cutting off all contact and saying i have my marriage daughter and my husband to take care when earlier they were totally into a guy? conversations were great, sex also.

is there a woman ese meaning for that?

if her husband was so important why getting in the sack with another man in the first place and getting emotionally involved (yeah i got emotionally involved too and i think ive been used and that pisses me off).

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
NeedToImprove said:
i just have one question. Why cutting off all contact and saying i have my marriage daughter and my husband to take care when earlier they were totally into a guy? conversations were great, sex also.

if her husband was so important why getting in the sack with another man in the first place and getting emotionally involved (yeah i got emotionally involved too and i think ive been used and that pisses me off).
because she can! she wanted to taste freedom and another c0ck, she did, she knows she behaved sluttily and now cutting you off and declaring her need to take care of her provider (husband) and offspring, absolves her of any wrongdoing. it never happened.

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
because she can! she wanted to taste freedom and another c0ck, she did, she knows she behaved sluttily and now cutting you off and declaring her need to take care of her provider (husband) and offspring, absolves her of any wrongdoing. it never happened.
should i call her on off on her bull**** or just ignore the ****?

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling her out may result in contact with her beta guy/provider.

She can b1tch out how you were sexually assaulting her and sh1t and how she is an angel and you devil, which will in turn escalate with beta going into whiteknight/saveaho mode to show his castrated balls.

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it makes me think these *****es after getting what they want always go back to their providers like nothing happened. same with offspring, their kids will always be their priority.

lesson learned

i'm tired of being screwed over and over. it sucks being used and i dont feel like i have the strenght to get to know another woman with all the bad **** going on in my life atm: death of my father, depression, unemployed

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
actually, did you WANT her and her kids, as your wife? if not, quit *****ing. you knew the score from the start, you got some, it probably cost you very little money, you didn't have to worry about getting her pregnants, so what's the problem. ? if you got emotionally invested in someone who has such obvious other interests (and you KNEW about them) then you screwed up. Any pain you are feeling, you brought upon yourself.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NeedToImprove said:

You're having sex with a married woman...what did you think was going to happen? You thought she was going to leave him for you? You sound like a chick.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too late, too late. If you were going to do something you should of done it when she first stuck her hand down your pants. You would of told her to go home to her family and that would of been that. But since you banged her you now have feelings for her while she wants to erase all that happened.

In all honesty, SHE is the one doing the best thing for both of you. Forget the romp ever happened, null the feelings, go NC and be on your merry way. Nothing good will come of this if you want anything more.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
NeedToImprove said:

You think she's going to risk her value and image and brand for one night of sex? Come on bro, she has a family and that's worth more than anything. She got what she wanted, that's it, she doesn't owe you anything, you are nothing.

Rather than all the great conversations and being totally into you, have her SPEND MONEY on you. Departing with her money is WAY more important than giving up her body to you or anything she says.

But man, I don't know how you guys game so fast and have sex, yet believe so much out of their mouths.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Im sure the poor husband is one of those guys who thinks HIS wife would never ever do this! she pobably told him she has only ever been with a few guys before him and nobody ever made her feel the way he does ;)

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
Agreed.

Best thing you can do is walk away and move on - last thing you want is to push her for more and somehow get the husband involved.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ones you have to watch out for are the single women who have affairs with married guys.

Those are the girls that are scary.